PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
definitely not. My internet access is fine.
Soft reset resolved issue, rep added.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

No active sync. Any one else?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
No active sync. Any one else?
sorry man but active sync is working as it should. both through usb and OTA for email synching. you may want to flash it again just to start from a clean slate. sometimes a flash just doesn't work well for whatever reason. you can flash again or just try a hard reset.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

hey Rstoyguy,

I wanted to let you know that the pictures are being saved in the right place, but they are not in a dated folder. this is really cool but they do not show up in the tf3d photo tab now. Just wanted to let you know and wanted to see if there is a way to have them viewable in tf3d without taking them out of the dated folders? thanks!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
hey did I miss something or is telnav not in this rom?
Updated to 5.1.16, it wasn't selected by default in the OEM. And with the flashing fury to try and fix that timechange, it got forgotten. It's in the next build

Quote:
hey Rstoyguy,

I wanted to let you know that the pictures are being saved in the right place, but they are not in a dated folder. this is really cool but they do not show up in the tf3d photo tab now. Just wanted to let you know and wanted to see if there is a way to have them viewable in tf3d without taking them out of the dated folders? thanks!
The night shift man... I was consumed by that network time thing, but I'll look into this today. What camera mode? Where do they end up? And where should they be? There are a couple options in the registry for dated, I'll play with that and see what I can figure out.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
hey Rstoyguy,

The registry entry sounded cool enough.... lol.

Try this fix:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Captparam
EnableDateFolder=1

And that will set it to "old-school" and function as normal and show up in the album. I'll update my OEM and it will be fixed in the next release.

Keep diggin on that camera! Cutting edge stuff here! And thanks for running my rom and reporting those undocumented features!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

iTEK is just getting started

Just wanted to report a quirk I keep forgetting to mention... I'm running 2.7.23 and since you tweaked the texting input box, I can no longer finger scroll the texts in the top screen, and there are two scroll bars on the side, one for the top screen, and one that scrolls the top screen and the input screen. I can post a pic later if you would like...

Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Last edited by iTEK; 03-09-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by itek View Post
Just wanted to report a quirk I keep forgetting to mention... I'm running 2.7.23 and since you tweaked the texting input box, I can no longer finger scroll the texts in the top screen, and there are two scroll bars on the side, one for the top screen, and one that scrolls the top screen and the input screen. I can post a pic later if you would like...

Keep up the good work, and thanks!
Is that while your in threaded mode? I could post the original file if you would like to change it back...

edit: it's wanting to scroll the window in the window...
Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Run this .cab, then open your dialer. Click menu-options.... Select services tab, time synchronization, click settings and uncheck box. Click ok, set your time zone and you should be ok....
Where is "menu-options" ? Or does this fix actually work? I installed the .cab on clean and I am still be switched from Mountain to Central time on reboot.

Update: just noticed time-zone issue being discussed in Calcu's ROM/Kitchen thread, looks like it's a Sprint issue: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...44494&page=302

Also, I preferred the top bar icons from your older 1.X versions. Would there be an easy way to get those back - any files I could install?

Last edited by Dreading; 03-09-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:01 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Where is "menu-options" ? Or does this fix actually work? I installed the .cab on clean and I am still be switched from Mountain to Central time on reboot.

Update: just noticed time-zone issue being discussed in Calcu's ROM/Kitchen thread, looks like it's a Sprint issue: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...44494&page=302

Also, I preferred the top bar icons from your older 1.X versions. Would there be an easy way to get those back - any files I could install?
Hit the send key to open your dialer. From there click the right softkey "menu", then options...

Original taskbar icons are from the following link. I originally used v2, then v3.1.4. tsowen has them attached to the post.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development