View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hey Rstoyguy,

I wanted to let you know that the pictures are being saved in the right place, but they are not in a dated folder. this is really cool but they do not show up in the tf3d photo tab now. Just wanted to let you know and wanted to see if there is a way to have them viewable in tf3d without taking them out of the dated folders? thanks!
The registry entry sounded cool enough.... lol.

Try this fix:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\Captparam
EnableDateFolder=1

And that will set it to "old-school" and function as normal and show up in the album. I'll update my OEM and it will be fixed in the next release.

Keep diggin on that camera! Cutting edge stuff here! And thanks for running my rom and reporting those undocumented features!

This post has been thanked 1 times.