View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.26 Updated 3/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
hey did I miss something or is telnav not in this rom?
Updated to 5.1.16, it wasn't selected by default in the OEM. And with the flashing fury to try and fix that timechange, it got forgotten. It's in the next build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hey Rstoyguy,

I wanted to let you know that the pictures are being saved in the right place, but they are not in a dated folder. this is really cool but they do not show up in the tf3d photo tab now. Just wanted to let you know and wanted to see if there is a way to have them viewable in tf3d without taking them out of the dated folders? thanks!
The night shift man... I was consumed by that network time thing, but I'll look into this today. What camera mode? Where do they end up? And where should they be? There are a couple options in the registry for dated, I'll play with that and see what I can figure out.