PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
Oh gosh, I accidentally deleted .NET3.5CF . How do I get that back?

Another good idea is adding a speed test app. I would love to test out the speed of the phone in different areas and via Wi-Fi to just see how it works. What do you guys think? Mainly, what does the ROM maker think .

What about a way to turn off certain ringers, but not all, if you're sleeping. Like say I'm going to bed. I don't want 20 e-mail sounds. I don't mind text messages or calls because they're important. And there's a setting to enable the alarm if you're phone's on vibrate or silent, but what if I only want that kind of a feature when I'm sleeping? See? It's not really configurable stock, but if there's an app for it, that should totally be added in in the "Sound" tab.
Here is .net 3.5 again in case you still need it. good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab (2.58 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

There seems to be some confusion lol... When I said I was gonna optimize the rom, I wasn't planning on deleting anything. In a rom everything is installed to \windows when you flash it. My plan is to what I can make work out of \windows without copying it to \programs or somewhere else. And other memory saving features like deleting blank RGU files, converting some provxml files to regular registry entries. Little stuff like that...

Somewhere somebody said something about retirement? I'm not gonna retire, just this version seems to be at 99.99% now. I just don't see the need to update say like the HTC Album from version 1.00.7006 to version 1.00.7008... I do constantly tweak on the rom and will update it here as well.
Maybe I misspoke, I thought the crowd was wanting a mild Rom, My apologizies I will sit back and let you do what you do Best.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish

I need a confessional, I strayed...I danced with another! LOL I tried someone else's ROM and while it was a good ROM, I wasn't with it long before I realized that I was missing this one.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:23 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Here is .net 3.5 again in case you still need it. good luck.
And it is always installed in the rom in the \windows directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
I need a confessional, I strayed...I danced with another! LOL I tried someone else's ROM and while it was a good ROM, I wasn't with it long before I realized that I was missing this one.
Trying other roms, that is a good thing as long as you come back to mine. I plan on trying the juicy one this evening for a brief moment myself. That dude got thanked about 50 times before the link went up. I just wanna check it out to see what all the hub-bub is about. Do I need a confessional too?!

Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

And I'm shopping for some new colors for the volume control. Which color would you guys/gals like to see?

Here is the thread over @xda...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437541

This would be no biggy to change...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish

Quote:
Trying other roms, that is a good thing as long as you come back to mine. I plan on trying the juicy one this evening for a brief moment myself. That dude got thanked about 50 times before the link went up. I just wanna check it out to see what all the hub-bub is about. Do I need a confessional too?!

Actually Juciy's ROM was the one I tried, I am in the same boat I saw a ton of thanks before the link was up so I thought I should check it out. I must say it is a fast ROM, I can't really say I found anything wrong with it I think at this point I am use to the way you are configuring things so my tolerance for things not being where I thought they should be is low. Plus I like that you keep your menus and folders clean!!

Have you thought about adding the FingerKeyboard to your ROM? Have you tried it? It's my first add in after every flash, don't know if others are using it but it works great with your build (last version took an extra step, but then was great)
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
And it is always installed in the rom in the \windows directory.

yes you do rstoyguy, you will be committing adultery on your rom! shame

In all honesty, I hunkered down on the rstoyguy express now looking forward to new releases! are you planning on any to address the opera (sucky rendering) factor? thanks. I was going to install opera 15613 over top of it but dont have the space to do it. thanks man.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
Actually Juciy's ROM was the one I tried, I am in the same boat I saw a ton of thanks before the link was up so I thought I should check it out. I must say it is a fast ROM, I can't really say I found anything wrong with it I think at this point I am use to the way you are configuring things so my tolerance for things not being where I thought they should be is low. Plus I like that you keep your menus and folders clean!!

Have you thought about adding the FingerKeyboard to your ROM? Have you tried it? It's my first add in after every flash, don't know if others are using it but it works great with your build (last version took an extra step, but then was great)
good suggestion, the new fboard keyboard version 2 is rocking.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
And I'm shopping for some new colors for the volume control. Which color would you guys/gals like to see?

Here is the thread over @xda...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437541

This would be no biggy to change...
I would say the red one or green one look cool, but I really like the one you have now. thanks.

sorry for the multiple posts.....

Last edited by Riley; 03-02-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:51 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
yes you do rstoyguy, you will be committing adultery on your rom! shame

In all honesty, I hunkered down on the rstoyguy express now looking forward to new releases! are you planning on any to address the opera (sucky rendering) factor? thanks. I was going to install opera 15613 over top of it but dont have the space to do it. thanks man.
As far as opera goes, save your opera6.adr and cookies4.dat somewhere, then delete \windows\opera9, install old opera, then restore your 2 files. I already have reverted myself.

Quote:
good suggestion, the new fboard keyboard version 2 is rocking.
got a link to the thread? I'd like to look into it... I couldn't find anything on "fboard".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development