View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:37 PM
sprintnerd
Regular 'Geeker

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

There seems to be some confusion lol... When I said I was gonna optimize the rom, I wasn't planning on deleting anything. In a rom everything is installed to \windows when you flash it. My plan is to what I can make work out of \windows without copying it to \programs or somewhere else. And other memory saving features like deleting blank RGU files, converting some provxml files to regular registry entries. Little stuff like that...

Somewhere somebody said something about retirement? I'm not gonna retire, just this version seems to be at 99.99% now. I just don't see the need to update say like the HTC Album from version 1.00.7006 to version 1.00.7008... I do constantly tweak on the rom and will update it here as well.
Maybe I misspoke, I thought the crowd was wanting a mild Rom, My apologizies I will sit back and let you do what you do Best.