PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bjwiens is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.19 Updated 2/22/09

anyone know if invoice recorder can be downloaded into a pc file through active synch?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:36 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.19 Updated 2/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
Very excited about the new build, can't wait for it to be up and ready to go
Ok, you've got time to hit up Taco Bell...it'll be up in ca. 3 minutes. Be patient...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-24-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Thumbs up Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.19 Updated 2/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok, you've got time to hit up Taco Bell...it'll be up in ca. 3 minutes. Be patient...
\\

Haha, I was actually thinking Denny's. Taco Hell will make my night.....rough...lol. I will DL that sucker after work if I have to, give me something to look forward to all night Great work RSTOYGUY!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, here is our rom based off the **OFFICIAL** Sprint stock rom. I've updated the rom files, SprintTV, Opera, and did some more opera/menu tweaks.

rstg_Diam_2.7.20

Quote:
Version 2.7.20
- Incorporate new files from official rom and rebuild...done.
- Include New Opera 15954 from official rom...done.
- Include New SprintTV 77516 from official rom...done.
- Added Battery Monitor back in...done.
- StartMenu-Favorites now associated w/opera from flash...done.
- Other minor tweaks...done.
- Better battery life...done.
- xT9 first word bug fixed...done.
Enjoy everyone!

edit: I buried PIE in startmenu-programs-communications and put opera in the main startmenu menu as well...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-24-2009 at 08:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b

bjwiens is a n00b
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

sweet!! it's like getting a new harry potter book...um...i mean a new suped up car or something....yeah that...
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
anyone know if invoice recorder can be downloaded into a pc file through active synch?
Can you set it to sync a folder? \Internal Storage\Recordings ?? I haven't used active sync to sync in sooo loongg...
Old 02-24-2009, 09:04 PM
N00b

bjwiens is a n00b

Quote:
Can you set it to sync a folder? \Internal Storage\Recordings ?? I haven't used active sync to sync in sooo loongg...
what do you use?
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

Quote:
[/color]
I don't beleive voice command works that way dan-o, try this BTAwm6.cab that will reroute all the audio through your headset like you want.

My bad. I jumped to conclusions. It's working now. For some reason, it was not working in my car. I have a jeep with a soft top. I was on the highway and the top makes a lot of noise. I don't know whether it was that I could not hear the chirp or the chick talking or maybe it's that voice command has a feature where it listens to the mic and will not work when it is noisy because it knows it will not be able to hear you.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.20 Updated 2/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
sweet!! it's like getting a new harry potter book...um...i mean a new suped up car or something....yeah that...
LOL, yea just like that!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

a few requests/suggestions for next update: (im using the xx.19 version)

Nice stable rom. I like. I really like the TXT msg sound.

Get rid of a few of the programs. My program storage is less than 30mb on a new flash. 30mb fills up really easy.

fingerkeyboard is a badass keyboard. I would prefer this instead of touchpal.

add stock tab and the ability to change TF3d tab order on the settings menu (HD manilla)

opera scrolling in landscape likes to freeze for a few seconds, sporadically. I have also experienced this on calcu's 4.3

I disabled that app that makes the battery bar on the top edge of screen. It's redundant. There is already a battery taking up task bar space. Pick one or the other, but not both.
(I would prefer just keeping the icon)

Don't use that sprint internet sharing fix, because when I use the HTC-USB-pop-up intenet sharing program (plug in usb and see "active sync", "Disk Drive" and "Internet sharing") it will not connect automatically. I use my phone to tether with my CarPC and this is one more step I need to do to connect. Just use that reg edit that unlocks the Internet sharing and let us chose Phone as modem or sprint.

regardless whether you do any of this, I think your rom is sweet.

Last edited by kill_dano; 02-24-2009 at 09:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development