PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 09:55 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
go ahead and get your rest rstoy, the ringers can wait. what i really want is that new improved battery life you were speaking about.
Too late...

rstg_Diam_1.5.15

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Too late...

rstg_Diam_1.5.15
ok now get some rest, good job man.=D>
Old 01-29-2009, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

ivtec20 is a n00b

No kidding, you must be an insomniac... Bad for you, good for us! Anyway, any further progress on the magnifying glasses in the SMS tab? I remember there was an easy edit to remove the 'sprint music' icon from the music tab, so I have to guess there is an easy way to remove those glasses from the SMS tab.

Also, I've tried the codes to get the Videosites link to open in explorer, but they haven't worked to date. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

vincebb72 is just getting started

First off, nice work with this rom! I like how my phone talks 2 me haha. Anyways, I have a problem.. IDK If u had already addressed this, but my texting is all wacked out. When I try texting with the phone keypad style it keeps doin numbers instead of text. Can u help me out? Thanks I appreciate all u done man

Thanks =D>

Last edited by vincebb72; 01-29-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:09 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincebb72 View Post
First off, nice work with this rom! I like how my phone talks 2 me haha. Anyways, I have a problem.. IDK If u had already addressed this, but my texting is all wacked out. When I try texting with the phone keypad style it keeps doin numbers instead of text. Can u help me out? Thanks I appreciate all u done man

Thanks =D>
Sounds like you did the hack to disable xt9. version 1.3 had this problem, I would download a newer version or when I get home later this evening I could get the regedits to reverse that hack. Or simply choose another keyboard, either full qwerty, small keyboard or touchpal.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

vincebb72 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Sounds like you did the hack to disable xt9. version 1.3 had this problem, I would download a newer version or when I get home later this evening I could get the regedits to reverse that hack. Or simply choose another keyboard, either full qwerty, small keyboard or touchpal.

Download a newer version of the rom or the input method? Maybe the regedits would be great!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Change Log:
Upcoming Enhancements/Fixes 1.6.xx
- Added v7 CFC Compression for Manila (saves about 13 megs)...Done.
- Testing original battery drivers...Testing.
- New Transparent/white Clock to go better with theme...done.

looks promising!! this rom is already one of the best and with better battery life, that would be icing on the cake!! looking forward to another great release.

Have you tested this keyboard: EzInput 1.5.32285.0 (not 100% this is the one but is listed)

Mighty rom has it in his last couple releases and its good. I find it easier to type with because the letters are larger and it seems bigger than the leaked rom keyboard . maybe he would share. I've been trying to track it down.

take it easy.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:57 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincebb72 View Post

Thanks =D>
Here are the defaults that should fix it for you:

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409]
"Ime File"="\\windows\\eT9ime.dll"
"Layout Text"="eT9 IME"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Originally Posted by Change Log:
Upcoming Enhancements/Fixes 1.6.xx
- Added v7 CFC Compression for Manila (saves about 13 megs)...Done.
- Testing original battery drivers...Testing.
- New Transparent/white Clock to go better with theme...done.

looks promising!! this rom is already one of the best and with better battery life, that would be icing on the cake!! looking forward to another great release.

Have you tested this keyboard: EzInput 1.5.32285.0 (not 100% this is the one but is listed)

Mighty rom has it in his last couple releases and its good. I find it easier to type with because the letters are larger and it seems bigger than the leaked rom keyboard . maybe he would share. I've been trying to track it down.

take it easy.
I'm gonna flash a couple of other roms to check them out tomorrow, I'm trying to keep this mostly stock. I may play around with it, but probably won't include it in this one. This is an example that the latest sys doesn't make a rom faster/more stable, it's what one includes in the rom.

As far as the battery testing goes...I reverted back to the stock battery drivers and it seemed to be better, but that may have been shrouded by the 10% increments. I want to give it another workout today, the 1.6 will probably be uploaded tomorrow evening. And the newer version of TF3D has pas_sed my test, not quite as zippy as what's in the rom now, but close enough and the memory savings with the compression makes it even sweeter! I'm still waiting an answer from the author on the messaging + and - buttons so I can remove them. Here is a preview of the clock:

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-30-2009 at 09:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

ivtec20 is a n00b

While I agree the black flip clock blends in better with this theme, I just love the white flip clock, for some reason.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

slpintern is becoming a great contributor

I have to say, even though I am new to all this and have only flashed a dozen different ROMS, this one is my favorite and fits my needs the most. Thank you much rstoyguy and keep up the good work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development