PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 05:11 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

I believe he's talking about when you open an email, the left softkey is generally "Reply All"

Donate if you like my work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
A little more hair than homer, built a little more like Duff-Man, don't care what anyone thinks like Bart, and the brains of Lisa. lol. How about a simple colorfull text tag line, I've got to fit it into mine with all that other stuff too. Or maybee a couple options, I can add them to post #1 if their good!

And this new rom is a lot better on the battery. Usually by now I'd be back on the charger (30-40%)...But I'm still running at 74%... I'm quite impressed so far.
RSTG Diam 1.5.13 Loaded
RSTG Diam 1.5.13 Light

What do you think? simple enough or do u want more?

Last edited by treedog5; 01-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
great. I for sure will test it out. this rom is really the best of both worlds, very responsive/stable and has a ton of character! thanks again.

***quick question. is there a registry edit to change email replies from "Reply all" to "Reply"? funny thing is I called Sprint about this and they had no clue why it defaults to reply all. just curious.
Yes, I did find it and tested. I think I'll stick this in the rom as well....

Change the following key so it is blank, wait a minute, and softreset:

Code:

; Change "Reply All" back to "Reply" in messaging
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Services\OutlookEnhancement]
"Module"=""

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:39 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
RSTG Diam 1.5.13 Loaded
RSTG Diam 1.5.13 Light

What do you think? simple enough or do u want more?
Sweet! I like em! I'll do it later but those will be the official Signature Tags for my Rom....Just gotta create a "RSTG Diam 1.5.13 No-Manila" or Uber-Clean or something like that. I'm gonna sit down saturday and play with that...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:45 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Check out post #2 for some enhancements. This is updated as I change them... I'll test this new build today and see if I've improved the battery life. If it's good, I'll upload a new version tonight.
As you all know I was testing something wonderful that greatly extended the battery life of this rom.
GREAT THING:
It worked well!

BAD THING:
You couldn't answer a call. Then when you tried you couldn't get back online without a soft reset.

Summation:
I'm going to the bar, update in the morning without the battery enhancement, but with the ringers back...This one just didn't cut the mustard guys and gals...
Old 01-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

rlange is a n00b

Was working with 1.3 and having a lot of problems with crashing and getting use to the differences between my original sprint firmware and this one. I've upgraded to 1.5.13 and already it feels a lot smoother. Somehow the previous version had a g-alarm set for 6am every morning and I was always so half-awake every morning I assumed I just dreamed the different alarm interface and continued to think it was some hidden build in alarm. Anyhoo, 10 seconds after upgrading I noticed the program g-alarm and it looked a lot like what I remember from my reoccurring 6am nightmare... so that problem is solved.

I'm actually just posting to ask a simple diamond question... I use to be able to hold down the call button and it would activate the voice input mode, but now it turns the screen landscape and screws all the graphics up.

Where did the voice input command go?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlange View Post
Was working with 1.3 and having a lot of problems with crashing and getting use to the differences between my original sprint firmware and this one. I've upgraded to 1.5.13 and already it feels a lot smoother. Somehow the previous version had a g-alarm set for 6am every morning and I was always so half-awake every morning I assumed I just dreamed the different alarm interface and continued to think it was some hidden build in alarm. Anyhoo, 10 seconds after upgrading I noticed the program g-alarm and it looked a lot like what I remember from my reoccurring 6am nightmare... so that problem is solved.

I'm actually just posting to ask a simple diamond question... I use to be able to hold down the call button and it would activate the voice input mode, but now it turns the screen landscape and screws all the graphics up.

Where did the voice input command go?
yeah u have to go into setting/personal/buttons and chnage it manually. rstoy was going to remove the feature from the rom to free up some memory but per my request he is going to leave it in. i find it handy also.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

rlange is a n00b

Thanks, you make it look easy

Is the telenav software "modified" or is it going to block me out in 3 days like the original sprint demo? (unless I hard reset again...)

Now all I need is some way to disable the forced pin from my company's exchange rules. Then I might stop secretly hating my phone and it'll be like our first week together all over again
Old 01-29-2009, 08:40 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Looks like treedog5 has it under control. I'm going back to bed... Wait, someone would like his ringers back... Compiling now...
Old 01-29-2009, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Looks like treedog5 has it under control. I'm going back to bed... Wait, someone would like his ringers back... Compiling now...
go ahead and get your rest rstoy, the ringers can wait. what i really want is that new improved battery life you were speaking about.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development