PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blackrain
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.14 Updated 2/14/09

not sure if anyone has posted about this but the music on tf3d i use it alot just b/c of convenience but it only plays about 2-3 seconds of a song then stops also the panels only flipped once while trying to flip through the albums/songs. It seems to be broken or something let me know if you could look into this other than that i havent seen any issues but will report back put it on the gf's diamond she's a big winer. Oh by the way using the new full rom you just posted 1.7.14
Old 02-16-2009, 05:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Wink Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.14 Updated 2/14/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
Sometimes when I text with the SPB keyboard version 4 there are pauses where the phone momentarily freezes and I can't type, then it seems to resolve in a few seconds. Is this one of the known issues? I didn't have this issue with juicy's rom. Not a big deal but it would be nice if it didn't happen.
I think this is a bug with a lot of the newer roms, not just the RSTG rom. Don't think any fixes have been found, but if they have I am sure someone will help us out

Old 02-16-2009, 08:44 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.14 Updated 2/14/09

Couple of questions....

1. Which Picturemail would be the most favored?
a. ArcSoft
b. Sprint PictureMail
c. sMMS

2. How would this be?

I'll upload an update this morning with ArcSoft PictureMail and the above action screen. And I've haven't seen any issues with the music tab myself.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:30 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

rstg_Diam_1.7.15

Quote:
Version 1.7.15
- Tweak In Call Recording to record to \Internal Storage\Recordings...done.
- Add HTC Action screen. 9 buttons and skinned to match TF3D...done.
- Added Weather Database Editor v1.2...done.
- Added Arcsoft_Sprint_MMS_5_0_69_44 as a option...done.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-16-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

I prefer smms and sprint picturemail. Arcsoft is way too buggy and unsupported. I am running 1.7.14 and love it. Sticking with that one for now.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

i prefer sprint pic mail 1st and then smms. i dont really like the 9 button screen, but thats just me.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:07 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
I prefer smms and sprint picturemail. Arcsoft is way too buggy and unsupported. I am running 1.7.14 and love it. Sticking with that one for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
i prefer sprint pic mail 1st and then smms. i dont really like the 9 button screen, but thats just me.
Then an alternative update tonight then on the picture mail...

And to disable the action screen, delete the data from the following 2 keys

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila
"HomeSLKPath"=""
"HomeSLKText"=""

But yeah, bad choice on my part for ArcSoft. I'll put back in SprintPicMail and sMMS...
Old 02-16-2009, 01:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

bjwiens is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens

RS, I'm trying to run the wm 6.1 hotfix KB958639 to hopefully fix my pop e-mail problems and when running it I get the error message the version my device is running isn't windows mobile 6.1 but 6.1 (AKU 1.4.3.0)...can I get a translation please?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

iTEK is just getting started
Question Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Great ROM, although I had to delete some sounds and themes to install a few programs. Definitely my fav for how I like my ppc, save maybe some games. ICBM must stay.

I tried Internet Sharing for the first time with this ROM (1.7.11 Buuf) and although I am pretty sure it was working on the last build I was using, I am now getting Error Code 67 Registration Failure. Can anyone help out with a fix? Should I do the connect/disconnect trick? If I need to Hard Reset, I need to get on it like today, as I will be traveling Friday and will need Internet for my laptop. Thanks for the help!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

iTEK is just getting started

I installed Skyfire today right before I tried, and it was acting flaky, not displaying the keyboard, but I don't think that should make a difference?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development