PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i remember this setting to its in HKLM/software/HTC/Phone i think
I think its under HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting
But anyway, I don't remember having to make a reg edit in order to have the option to change it. Thought it was just under start>settings>phone>services>DDTM mode>get settings, by default.

Update from my posts yesterday - like I said, I was around 100%, didn't fall to 90% for 5 hours (Yesterday). I wound up not charging before I went out last night, used the phone for maybe 5 calls, 10 texts, and opera for a few mins and I'm still at 50% after 25-26 hours with his rom.
It went from about 70% to 50% overnight on standby overnight while sleeping. (4am-noon). And YES I soft reset before posting this
Old 01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I got that cooked in without any errors. Its like for the first 30 mins it is good but then it just goes downhill. Preformance bottoms out and I can't do anything but reset. Maybe something is wrong with my kitchen. Maybe I deleted something I shouldn't have. But running just the stock rom it runs good. Except for the normal things here and there.

I think I found my problem.....the ROM seems to be too big when I'm building....if I add NetCF3.5 back in, and disable a few other things....it builds fine.....weird....but like Rstoyguy said, this new rom is much larger.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I think I found my problem.....the ROM seems to be too big when I'm building....if I add NetCF3.5 back in, and disable a few other things....it builds fine.....weird....but like Rstoyguy said, this new rom is much larger.
For the larger ones I've used calcu's monstrosity. I use it to decompile, then option #6, option #8, replace the OEM dir and it will compile the larger roms. The only trouble I had was the rom needs to be named .\baserom\ruu_signed.nbh.

But with the kitchen you've got, after I strip out .\oemapps\Section*.* (touch mobile guide) that'll usually bring me back down to where I need to be... And I take out most of the ringers as well since I maintain that zz my sounds oem that does all my sounds...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
wake on sms? does this mean when you get a text your phone screen turns on? whats so bad about that?...
S2A is great but only addresses half of the waking problems. If you get an SMS while in your pocket, your screen is activated and I'm sure I don't have to explain what could happen subsequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
...and I have hated that on every PPC I have owned. A lot of times I will receive a text when in a session and I have to pull my phone out and put it back on standby to ensure I dont make any pocket calls...
Ditto and exactly.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
S2A is great but only addresses half of the waking problems. If you get an SMS while in your pocket, your screen is activated and I'm sure I don't have to explain what could happen subsequently.

Ditto and exactly.
OK I'm new around here but I've had this issue too and after much research and frustration fighting with the phone and sprint I've come up with what I think works best for keeping the ghost calls from happening the phone still wakes up but no keys get pressed by accident.

LONG KEY PRESS LOCK then Press Power button to turn off screen.

Once you get a message phone will wakie but no buttons to touch unless you unlock. Problem for me solved with the new s2a

Now just find why the phone wakes by itself and I'm in heaven
Old 01-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
OK I'm new around here but I've had this issue too and after much research and frustration fighting with the phone and sprint I've come up with what I think works best for keeping the ghost calls from happening the phone still wakes up but no keys get pressed by accident.

LONG KEY PRESS LOCK then Press Power button to turn off screen.

Once you get a message phone will wakie but no buttons to touch unless you unlock. Problem for me solved with the new s2a

Now just find why the phone wakes by itself and I'm in heaven
I'm pretty sure its been an ongoing issue for as long as I can remember. I still don't understand why MS hasn't addressed this. Hopefully 6.5 or 7 will.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:07 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

kevank

Thanks for the mirror.

Old_Man_Jenkins

Thanks for the heads up info.....

Last edited by Lsme420; 01-17-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggaboo View Post
if you go into the programs and click on the Software Store app and then scroll down in opera and click on free/demo, you can download a free barcode scanner called scan-life barcode scanner
Any word on well this works? I can't seem to find it on the pocket gear website...
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Any word on well this works? I can't seem to find it on the pocket gear website...
it sucks it. doesn't work for all barcodes just ezcodes i think. try barcorama.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=368798

Old 01-17-2009, 07:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
For the larger ones I've used calcu's monstrosity. I use it to decompile, then option #6, option #8, replace the OEM dir and it will compile the larger roms. The only trouble I had was the rom needs to be named .\baserom\ruu_signed.nbh.

But with the kitchen you've got, after I strip out .\oemapps\Section*.* (touch mobile guide) that'll usually bring me back down to where I need to be... And I take out most of the ringers as well since I maintain that zz my sounds oem that does all my sounds...

yep, that exactly what i did....cleaned up oemapps & I was good to go. thx bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
yeah, it does suck...I was gonna included it in my rom but took it out.

Last edited by OMJ; 01-17-2009 at 07:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development