View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I think I found my problem.....the ROM seems to be too big when I'm building....if I add NetCF3.5 back in, and disable a few other things....it builds fine.....weird....but like Rstoyguy said, this new rom is much larger.
For the larger ones I've used calcu's monstrosity. I use it to decompile, then option #6, option #8, replace the OEM dir and it will compile the larger roms. The only trouble I had was the rom needs to be named .\baserom\ruu_signed.nbh.

But with the kitchen you've got, after I strip out .\oemapps\Section*.* (touch mobile guide) that'll usually bring me back down to where I need to be... And I take out most of the ringers as well since I maintain that zz my sounds oem that does all my sounds...

This post has been thanked 1 times.