View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
For the larger ones I've used calcu's monstrosity. I use it to decompile, then option #6, option #8, replace the OEM dir and it will compile the larger roms. The only trouble I had was the rom needs to be named .\baserom\ruu_signed.nbh.

But with the kitchen you've got, after I strip out .\oemapps\Section*.* (touch mobile guide) that'll usually bring me back down to where I need to be... And I take out most of the ringers as well since I maintain that zz my sounds oem that does all my sounds...

yep, that exactly what i did....cleaned up oemapps & I was good to go. thx bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Any word on well this works? I can't seem to find it on the pocket gear website...
yeah, it does suck...I was gonna included it in my rom but took it out.

Last edited by OMJ; 01-17-2009 at 07:51 PM.