PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gscroll - Amazing Panel Control App, Gsensor, capacitive touch!

Ah, it put it there, just not in alphabetical order.

As far as how well it works, it's working great for me. I just mainly like the app launcher and being able to scroll just from lightly swiping my finger across the dpad.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

djbigz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Ah, it put it there, just not in alphabetical order.

As far as how well it works, it's working great for me. I just mainly like the app launcher and being able to scroll just from lightly swiping my finger across the dpad.
Can you assign it to launch the "start" button as well by tapping or swiping?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomark View Post
and how well does it work?

I coudln't get the demo to work too well It would scroll, but wasn't very smooth. (in opera)
-mark

it works very well, the issue with opera is that it doesnt scroll using up and down arrow keys so it doesnt scroll the page very well. but going from url to url it works flawlessly, even the demo.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thankyou mixxy kind sir.
no problem darren good sir. always here to help. the green button works just as well for thanks hehe but i like the personal touch
Old 12-08-2008, 05:29 PM
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Ok, so after playing with it some more, I find the app launcher to not work as well as it did at first. Its almost like it depends on what kind of window you're in. Also, it will navigate touch flo 3d with the swipe motion so that takes a little getting used to.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:34 PM
i like turtles

Mixxy when you click "set" in the apps launcher setting, does it only bring up search for you?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:37 PM
i like turtles

Oh crap I'm a moron (and I keep posting more and more and making it worse lol)

When you want to launch an app, you don't actually press the button. You lightly tap where the button icon is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbigz View Post
no but you can easily assign it links to what's ON the start menu. Right now I'm using task facade and search.

Big issue here though: There's no file browser. You have to manually enter the file path. Not a big problem, but annoying for someone lazy as me.

Last edited by chronster; 12-08-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Oh crap I'm a moron (and I keep posting more and more and making it worse lol)

When you want to launch an app, you don't actually press the button. You lightly tap where the button icon is.

no but you can easily assign it links to what's ON the start menu. Right now I'm using task facade and search.

Big issue here though: There's no file browser. You have to manually enter the file path. Not a big problem, but annoying for someone lazy as me.
huh? not on the demo version settings, press the set button and it brings it up (a file explorer), and you CAN attach it to the start button the option "launch start menu" will do that. REMEMBER TO PRESS SET!
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbigz View Post
yes you can, click on set and then pick "launch start menu"

edit: and lets try and keep the thread clean please. ie. try editing posts more than posting new ones =)

Last edited by mixxy; 12-08-2008 at 05:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:11 PM
i like turtles

Oh darn, it's not working the same for me. The only installed program it's finding is Search! LOL.

Did you guys notice also? "GSrcoll Settings" is written in the title bar? Maybe I've got too early of a copy or something? I downloaded the one mixxy posted.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development