PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gscroll - Amazing Panel Control App, Gsensor, capacitive touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Oh darn, it's not working the same for me. The only installed program it's finding is Search! LOL.

Did you guys notice also? "GSrcoll Settings" is written in the title bar? Maybe I've got too early of a copy or something? I downloaded the one mixxy posted.
this will sound obvious, but have u tried re-installing the app?

Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

djbigz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
yes you can, click on set and then pick "launch start menu"

edit: and lets try and keep the thread clean please. ie. try editing posts more than posting new ones =)
Thank you!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

yeah I did. Actually now I'm trying to download the msi file from the website. When I run it, my phone is connected via active sync but nothing gets installed on the phone :/

Is the cab you posted the one you're using?

Old 12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yeah I did. Actually now I'm trying to download the msi file from the website. When I run it, my phone is connected via active sync but nothing gets installed on the phone :/

yes, thats the exact same cab.

using juicy's 3.9 rom.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:04 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

I'm on stock rom. It's so odd that search.lnk is the only thing it finds. I posted this on another thread but here's my attempt at explaining it:
Quote:
Ok well I thought I had figured out but turns out I didn't. The only difference I saw between search.lnk and the rest of the .lnk files in windows\start menu\programs\ was 1: It was a system file and read only file, 2: the shortcut was to a file within the windows folder. I tried setting all the file atributes to match search.lnk but that had no success. Haven't tried moving an app to the windows folder and reasigning the shortcut path in the .lnk file because, well, that's just as much of a hastle as typing it's location in. So in the end, when I click set I still only get the option to add Search as an app.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:

the msi doesnt work on vista, try looking in the directory where you saved the msi there should be a csb. btw, this isnt that great for me, maybe i just need to play sround with it some more...
Old 12-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
the msi doesnt work on vista, try looking in the directory where you saved the msi there should be a csb. btw, this isnt that great for me, maybe i just need to play sround with it some more...
can u specify if by pressing set a file explorer comes up for you?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
can u specify if by pressing set a file explorer comes up for you?
huh??
Old 12-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
huh??
if you go into settings, system, gscroll, and then go into the launcher option and press set, does a explorer pop up with options for apps?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
if you go into settings, system, gscroll, and then go into the launcher option and press set, does a explorer pop up with options for apps?
Yes, it shows the apps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development