View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gscroll - Amazing Panel Control App, Gsensor, capacitive touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Oh crap I'm a moron (and I keep posting more and more and making it worse lol)

When you want to launch an app, you don't actually press the button. You lightly tap where the button icon is.

no but you can easily assign it links to what's ON the start menu. Right now I'm using task facade and search.

Big issue here though: There's no file browser. You have to manually enter the file path. Not a big problem, but annoying for someone lazy as me.
huh? not on the demo version settings, press the set button and it brings it up (a file explorer), and you CAN attach it to the start button the option "launch start menu" will do that. REMEMBER TO PRESS SET!