PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

no dice, and now i'm getting the bubble coming back after changing the multicolor reg to 0...
Old 05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

partylatino420 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to partylatino420

So I absolutly LOVE this ROM!!!! One thing. Is their anyway to include the standard phone pad like when texting? Or has anyone built a rom using these kitchens that include the phone keypad?

Thanks in advance!
Danny
Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by partylatino420 View Post
So I absolutly LOVE this ROM!!!! One thing. Is their anyway to include the standard phone pad like when texting? Or has anyone built a rom using these kitchens that include the phone keypad?

Thanks in advance!
Danny
what keyboard did u use? there are problems with the diamond2/tp2 keyboards with 6.5. if you want to have the phone keypad option use a diamond or touch hd keyboard.

edit: skipped over that u said ROM. install the touch hd ezinput cab that calku has in post 2.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
no dice, and now i'm getting the bubble coming back after changing the multicolor reg to 0...
It's one of those times where things are so close to being just right and there is this one little issue... lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

yeah, i wouldn't mind running the older .tsk's but i kinda like the added look of the tabs etc. (especially if/when i figure out how to change colors, etc.)

hopefully i'll have more free time next week...
Old 05-07-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
yeah, i wouldn't mind running the older .tsk's but i kinda like the added look of the tabs etc. (especially if/when i figure out how to change colors, etc.)

hopefully i'll have more free time next week...
I'm still sporadically poking around with it but I haven't come up with anything.

Yeah, if I was going to go back to the old tsk I would probably just roll back to 6.1, but I am pretty committed at this point.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Drybonz, you liking the 21222 SYS better than the 21502? If so can you please post your working 21222 SYS that could work with this kitchen?Thanks.
I guess same goes for your Calcu, seeing if you may want to upload a working 21222 SYS?

Last edited by mjhuffer; 05-07-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Yeah, if I was going to go back to the old tsk I would probably just roll back to 6.1, but I am pretty committed at this point.
At the very least we should be able to add the colored tabs to a 6.1 theme. I was looking through the regs of what gets changed in a 6.5 theme and it does not seem that hard. Ideally, we should be able to compare the two to see what the 6.5 rom is doing that the 6.1 rom is not that is making the bubble show. Ill take a longer look tomorrow to see if I can figure anything out.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Drybonz, you liking the 21222 SYS better than the 21502? If so can you please post your working 21222 SYS that could work with this kitchen?Thanks.
I guess same goes for your Calcu, seeing if you may want to upload a working 21222 SYS?
Yeah it's better. I'm just using the one da_reeseboy posted. It is already available for you to download.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Yeah it's better. I'm just using the one da_reeseboy posted. It is already available for you to download.
Alright I'll try it out. I downloaded that but I'm not an expert at this like you guys so I was just wondering if there was anything I needed to do to the new SYS and ROM folders or do I just place them in the kitchen folder and start stirring.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom