PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Cooked one up with the 21042 sys for the time being. Couldn't get 21028 or 21038 going.

T-Mobile manila would not launch. Rebuilt with old style TP2. That one launched ok. Seems like the T-Mobile still needs work.

dang, i think I'm going to leave it alone if it's giving you a hard time lol.

chino - nice, my buddy used to live there.
I can't wait for a new kitchen with these new roms! (evil laugh)
Old 04-09-2009, 04:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hey guys, just a quick note that Calcu included my Option file changer in Tools folder, the EXE name is EzOptionChanger.exe. Basically this utility I wrote will allow you to preselect the options you want or not want and change the option on the fly. This way you can configure the OEMs to your spec and all you have to do is launch BuildOS and hit Play button without worrying about selecting options again.
Hey, just want to say thanks again for this great little tool. I have been using it a lot. Saves a bunch of time.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Cooked one up with the 21042 sys for the time being. Couldn't get 21028 or 21038 going.

T-Mobile manila would not launch. Rebuilt with old style TP2. That one launched ok. Seems like the T-Mobile still needs work.

Delete the Windows Live folders and remove it from options.xml, as I'm using the build from 6.5

Last edited by Calkulin; 04-09-2009 at 08:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
I see, your from Orlando? (I went to UCF for couple of years before I moved to gainesville.) How is new topaz rom? What phone are u using it for? Isn't it for touch hd?

Yeah, I've lived here for a while but I'm originally from Puerto Rico. Funny part is that I never went to UCF tho, I graduated from FullSail in 03 but I do have a lot of friends that went to UCF and know the area pretty well
Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6850 Gimped Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wirelessness

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Why am i getting this?
"Your requested file is not found"

I'm trying to download 4.6
Old 04-09-2009, 08:33 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Yeah, I've lived here for a while but I'm originally from Puerto Rico. Funny part is that I never went to UCF tho, I graduated from FullSail in 03 but I do have a lot of friends that went to UCF and know the area pretty well

Dang...If I would have known you were from Orlando, I would have bought you dinner or a beer in person last week. I just got back from vaction down at Disney (10 days was quite fun too).
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
Why am i getting this?
"Your requested file is not found"

I'm trying to download 4.6
Use the links in this post for the most up-to-date kitchen/ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

The new daryelv HD manila ROM that I made with the new kitchen is working great Calc. Thanks for the update. I was having problems with getting Sprints 'update profile' and youtube/sprintTV working in the previous RC. Most of the times, I would just get errors. I haven't had any yet with the new kitchen. The ringer has also been fine so far anyway.

I did have a problem using the 4 row favorites, menu option under 'All Manila'. I didn't try with any other versions, but it did not work with daryelv HD and had the bug of getting programs stuck on the left soft key. It might be that these only work for TP2, but I'm pretty sure it was listed under the All Manila section. Thanks again.

*edit - Calc - Have you seen the updated nueBattery. It gives 1% and works with fast charge. You can also toggle fast charge and low battery airplane mode on/off. The install is an .exe that you run on your phone, so I don't know if you can put it in your kitchen - but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case it is possible.

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-09-2009 at 09:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I am interested in added a shortcut to the system settings (as on the start menu) to the program launcher/manila start menu. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

mtstmp is just getting started

I built my first rom using the 4.6 kitchne, by not changing any of the checkmarks in buildos. The soft keys don't change throughout Manilla, and they don't link to what they say? Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom