PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Did you roll back to nueDynamic 1.0 or did you fix 1.2 somehow?

Rolled back to 1.0 for the time being

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Hey Calcu,
I tried other 6.5 ROM and the manilla calendar works great. I have a problem with both of your sys right now. I can't get the manilla calendar to work. Do you know what option in the kitchen brings that problem?

I don't have manila installed since I just flashed to my 6.5 ROM but next time I flash again, I'll test that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Calc,
Has the bluetooth issue been rectified with this new update, or should I stay with an older sys in the kitchen still?

That was fixed on the reuploaded version yesterday

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Everything is up now.....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Rolled back to 1.0 for the time being
OK, thanks... same here. I have only got the bug when resuming from suspend one time on 1.0.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

so is there a youtube fix or what
Old 04-25-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

What's the problem with Youtube?
Old 04-25-2009, 01:06 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
What's the problem with Youtube?
Extremely choppy. Just typical youtube problem. Not much I think you can do.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Extremely choppy. Just typical youtube problem. Not much I think you can do.

That because it's set by default to be high quality, so if your not in a good reception area, it will be choppy. On 4.6.4a, there is no options button to change that anymore, so it has to be changed in the registry, so I'll post a cab for that shortly
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

just wanna say after hitting the thanks button ofcourse thanks for your 1.6 tp kitchen works great!
Old 04-25-2009, 01:43 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
That because it's set by default to be high quality, so if your not in a good reception area, it will be choppy. On 4.6.4a, there is no options button to change that anymore, so it has to be changed in the registry, so I'll post a cab for that shortly
Well I personally had no problems with youtube one bit on 4.6 using 21038 SYS. Maybe its the 21043 SYS that is causing the choppiness. Not a big deal to me cause everything else is running beautifully.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

Hey calc, is there a way to disable the the Default notification for incoming call, because its causing a delay on the ring with s2a

21501 - Rom/Kitchen

Thanks
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom