PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Im getting a ctxmenuprop already exists error in the kitchen and when i search for it nothing shows up. Can anyone tell me what selection in the kitchen might be causing it? I went throu everything and i don't see where it could posibly be
Old 04-02-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
Im getting a ctxmenuprop already exists error in the kitchen and when i search for it nothing shows up. Can anyone tell me what selection in the kitchen might be causing it? I went throu everything and i don't see where it could posibly be
They are in:

PathToKitchen\Calkulin's Diamond 21042 Kitchen v4.6 RC3a\OEM\Applications - File Explorer Extension 2.05

and

PathToKitchen\Calkulin's Diamond 21042 Kitchen v4.6 RC3a\OEM\System - Shared Modules 1.01.1913.1231.00

Just rename/delete one and it will work fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:06 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Anyone who loves Live Search (like me), rejoice...

Full VGA version (pretty)... just snagged it over at XDA.

Would it be a good addition to the kitchen?
Must have been released very recently- I was using it tonight and there was no update available.
But when I saw this I tried again and sho' 'nuff- there it was.

Last edited by Trident; 04-02-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
I've posted on both XDA and back here...does anybody have a fix for nothing showing up in the photos and videos tab for Darylev 1.5 HD. I've been going back and forth all day trying to find the perfect set up for me and I had to jump back from TP2. The time zone error was messing with the most because i live in an area that observes DST. Anyways please get at me if you have a fix for the photos thing.
My pictures show up fine when I slide to the Photo's and Video icon using Darylev 1.5 HD. Try going to 'Album->Albums->Pick Folder with Pics->Menu->Set Album as Favorite. I may be misunderstanding your problem, but that will add pictures that you can 'thumb' through.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Help

i tried to cook a custom 6.5 rom, but my rom dont boot

i have this errors but i copy the wreloc from inda post and no error, but my rom dont boot

what can i do?

pd sorry about poor english
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error01.jpg (5.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg error02.jpg (14.0 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (50.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Calkulin- I have to thank you, this new RC release is great. It runs better then the other tp2 roms i have tried and is a vast improvement from the first RC release. I cant wait to see what the final will be!

Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Hey calc, would it be possible to add the FuzeBerry theme and wallpapers as an oem somewhere in your next TP-2 kitchen? I think it adds a very nice touch to the rhodium manila. Just my $.02!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
My pictures show up fine when I slide to the Photo's and Video icon using Darylev 1.5 HD. Try going to 'Album->Albums->Pick Folder with Pics->Menu->Set Album as Favorite. I may be misunderstanding your problem, but that will add pictures that you can 'thumb' through.
Yah I did that....my pictures are located in my internal storage thats the only thing i could think is causing this error. the problem is pictures refuse to show up period. Will keep trying and thanks for the input.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
Help

i tried to cook a custom 6.5 rom, but my rom dont boot

i have this errors but i copy the wreloc from inda post and no error, but my rom dont boot

what can i do?

pd sorry about poor english

Megapinky,
Make sure that you extract the files within Groove's reloc folder to both the kitchen root folder AND the tools folder, this should fix your problem... goodluck
Old 04-02-2009, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey calc, would it be possible to add the FuzeBerry theme and wallpapers as an oem somewhere in your next TP-2 kitchen? I think it adds a very nice touch to the rhodium manila. Just my $.02!

Post the cab or OEM and I'll add it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom