PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

superman.namrepus is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Black S2A no curtains... nobody else is reporting the problem, so I'm sure it is something I have installed or changed, but I have no idea what it might be. The issue started with the 4.4 kitchen for me.
Are you using S2U2? Check your settings that your not having it blank screen on talk.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman.namrepus View Post
Are you using S2U2? Check your settings that your not having it blank screen on talk.
I'm not currently using it, although I have in the past. I wonder, though, if there is a reg key connected to that "blank screen on talk" function that I have somehow set. Anyone know anything about this?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Has anyone noticed if the disappearing feedback (pop-up letters) on the keyboard has been fixed?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I'm not currently using it, although I have in the past. I wonder, though, if there is a reg key connected to that "blank screen on talk" function that I have somehow set. Anyone know anything about this?

If setting Sleep & EnableFastDormantDisplayDuringCall to 0 doesn't help, then I would say whatever OEMs your adding are causing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Has anyone noticed if the disappearing feedback (pop-up letters) on the keyboard has been fixed?

There hasn't been any updates for that, so not yet

Old 03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ah man i cant wait to get home... Calcu you dont have over 1000 for no reason. You're pushing this device into new territory with your roms!!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-10-2009, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
There hasn't been any updates for that, so not yet
Calcu ... did you notice that jmzTaylor (who seems to have taken over the Juicy roms), has just posted an update with this noted in the change log? I'm not interested in any other roms, just wondering what they discovered from a chef's position. Any idea? Do you guys ever share any info?

[#] Fixed "disappearing" visual feedback on SIP
[#] Fixed haptic feedback in keyboard

Last edited by wmdunn; 03-10-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Just downloaded using the 21028 kitchen and the 21169 sys and rom. This is crazy nice! Hexagonal start menu, new WM 6.5 contacts page, I've just begun to test everthing. Calcu, this is your best offering yet, WOW!!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the update, Calcu. Will try it out and report any problems that may arise.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
If setting Sleep & EnableFastDormantDisplayDuringCall to 0 doesn't help, then I would say whatever OEMs your adding are causing it
I think I am going to remove all the reg edits etc in my auto installs and start fresh. There has to be something in there that is causing it.

As far as using the 21169 sys, is it just a matter of replacing the sys folder in the kitchen?
Old 03-10-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Yeah, just change the SYS & ROM folders
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom