PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Lol... Crap, I just flashed. Hehe, ok well if someone else is having the problem maybe we can figure out what we are both doing to get the same effect.
Same problem here.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Hey guys, how are you updating your PRL? There used to be a choice in settings for prl update. It seems to be gone in this 21028 rom. I'm still at prl 60650
Old 03-11-2009, 12:56 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well I did some searching and wasnt able to come up with an answer. I cooked in touch response but for some reason it isnt working. I went into the settings and made sure everything was check marked for vibration but still no vibrate on touch. I have soft reset.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it working.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 03-11-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey guys, how are you updating your PRL? There used to be a choice in settings for prl update. It seems to be gone in this 21028 rom. I'm still at prl 60650
That how I updated mines, with the option that's in settings...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post

If your using the generic carrier or ROM, go to system tools and install the Sprint Extras cab to get the update prl & profile in settings

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bro4ever is just getting started

Calcu...

can you upload your ROM to rapidshare?

thx
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Same problem here.

Are you guys using the kitchen or ROM? If the kitchen, try using the ROM and see, if it doesn't happen, then it's something your doing to cause it
Old 03-11-2009, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
oh okay... im using his rom and its pretty good.. i did notice that the sip lag still exists, but a lot and i mean a lot less then other roms out there..

I was texting and it froze once, not sure if it was even SIP lag.. The big notice is playing solitaire and there was absolutely no freezing.. I still have to test it out a few days to make sure.. but so far so good.

SIP lag will be there with the new SIP, I did manage to reduce the lag some but if you don't want any lag, just use the old style SIP
Old 03-11-2009, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro4ever View Post
Calcu...

can you upload your ROM to rapidshare?

thx

It's uploading now but Rapidshare sure is slow as heck uploading now

EDIT: http://rapidshare.com/files/20802507...8_ROM_v4.5.rar

Last edited by Calkulin; 03-11-2009 at 01:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
It's uploading now but Rapidshare sure is slow as heck uploading now
Rapidshare's speed is too slow, its like 31kb/sec.
why is it that people can't download from myunspace, some of the people that tried to download it from me also had trouble with it, I had to make another mirror.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom