PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Neotropolis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

For some reason I cant install dashwire mobile on the new roms. would it have anything to do with Windows 6.5.1?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:30 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

With latest kitchen selected 23412 for SYS and XIP, 6.5.1 for EXT - didn't modify any package selections so a very vanilla build. And I flashed to stock yesterday and have done no flashes since then.

Having problems with my device freezing during customizations. It boots, starts customizations, launches TF3D, then freezes with the word "Customization" in the upper left and TF3D looking like it should. Power button unresponsive. Soft reset brings it back to life. It appears to run OK.

Any thoughts?

TIA
Old 09-19-2009, 05:02 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did another build - 23412 / 6.5.1 like above. But this time, unselected a lot of packages I don't use. Didn't change any of the default manila options.

Now, it boots and customizes OK, but the TF3D screen is shifted toward the bottom by several rows - i.e there's a gap at the top, and the manila tabs are underneath the bottom windows bar by the same amount.

Thoughts? Thanks.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Did another build - 23412 / 6.5.1 like above. But this time, unselected a lot of packages I don't use. Didn't change any of the default manila options.

Now, it boots and customizes OK, but the TF3D screen is shifted toward the bottom by several rows - i.e there's a gap at the top, and the manila tabs are underneath the bottom windows bar by the same amount.

Thoughts? Thanks.
I think you need to have "e-Natives Showcase Suite 1.1.0" selected in the kitchen because this is what shifts TouchFlo to its proper position in 6.5.1.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

corey52 is just getting started

Hey Calk the 23053 Rom Link isn't working. Thanks again and keep up the good work

Edit: Nevermind it's working again. THANKS

I Do not follow where the path may lead. Instead I go where there is no path and leave a trail.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Made a 6.1 ROM with 61054 and noticed a few issues so far.

1) Unable to scroll when the Google Location description pops up when you go into the weather tab for the first time. Really minor thing though.

2) When the Contact Card config pops up with you go to the Contacts tab, choosing a way to add your own photos doesn't work whether it is using your Facebook profile or using the camera. Then in the next page, you are unable to click on the text boxes or scroll. Pressing the picture icon on the top-right doesn't do anything.

3) Updating a contact's picture doesn't work when using the "Open Album" option. Album pops up, but unable to select a picture nor does the 'Albums' softkey work.

EDIT: Does the My Location weather show up in the calendar tab in day view? Not sure if it's supposed to not show up or if it's only for the pre-installed cities.

Last edited by gamer007; 09-19-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

for some reason, when im trying to make a rom, the kitchen loads everything z-a and not a-z, it worked fine earlier, but its all messed up now.

any ideas how to fix this? its messing up the manila options
Old 09-19-2009, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

im sorry for asking, but i cant find it anywhere...
does anyone have leo menus and notifications enhancements oem's that will work with the kitchen?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone know how to change the ROM name and stuff in VK?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

garreTT008 is a n00b

Are the screenshots on the first page the real pictures of this current rom? Does this have the new clock/weather area on the front page or no?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom