PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK
Carrier: Sprint

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

i'm trying to build a 23412 ROM w/ 6.5.1 and i keep getting an Error[270] message. It tells me to do something w/ the RUU. What am i doing wrong?

edit: i got the rom built and booting. only thing i did different: added an OEM i made of Twaddle (a twitter client) to the EXT/Shared folder. I deleted the kitchen, started from scratch, and it's going fine now.

edit pt.2: i was wrong about Twaddle being the only thing i changed. I was trying to use the RingsAndAlerts package in the SYS folder and getting that error. i took that off and it flashed and booted fine. I'm gonna try cooking Twaddle back in

Last edited by sbello81; 09-21-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
i'm trying to build a 23412 ROM w/ 6.5.1 and i keep getting an Error[270] message. It tells me to do something w/ the RUU. What am i doing wrong?

edit: i got the rom built and booting. only thing i did different: added an OEM i made of Twaddle (a twitter client) to the EXT/Shared folder. I deleted the kitchen, started from scratch, and it's going fine now.
Forgive me if its a silly question, but you'd be surprised... Did you covert the twaddle OEM to an EXT or just add the OEM file to the EXT folder?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Forgive me if its a silly question, but you'd be surprised... Did you covert the twaddle OEM to an EXT or just add the OEM file to the EXT folder?
i wouldn't be surprised lol...but yeah, i did. i've never tried to add an OEM to an existing kitchen before, but figured i'd try. oh well, it's an easy sashimi install. speaking of which, is it possible to get sashimi to auto-run and install to Internal Storage on 1st boot?

i have to reflash anyway, since i forgot to change the pagepool and the default setting is 6 LOL...rough
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
i wouldn't be surprised lol...but yeah, i did. i've never tried to add an OEM to an existing kitchen before, but figured i'd try. oh well, it's an easy sashimi install. speaking of which, is it possible to get sashimi to auto-run and install to Internal Storage on 1st boot?

i have to reflash anyway, since i forgot to change the pagepool and the default setting is 6 LOL...rough
I havent tried it yet but there were a couple posts with files attached to make sashimi auto run. Theyre a few pages back but a search should breing 'em up.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cool. do you know off-hand how to change the panorama background in touchflo? i just have 1 Flamerise in Settings/Home/Appearance even though i selected multiple in the kitchen.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:51 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
go to the kitchen\release_diamond folder and delete all the RUU_signed files.
"kitchen_build_rom.bat" isn't deleting the files automatically when it should.

This line right here:
That did it. Geez, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
cool. do you know off-hand how to change the panorama background in touchflo? i just have 1 Flamerise in Settings/Home/Appearance even though i selected multiple in the kitchen.
I'm pretty sure you just get one, by selecting two packages, one will overwrite the other as they are the same file names.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
I'm pretty sure you just get one, by selecting two packages, one will overwrite the other as they are the same file names.
That's true. Can anyone explain how I could go about putting all the Panoramic BG cabs in a folder and then making that a selectable OEM/EXT in the kitchen? Basically like the battery, phone, & 3D folders in the system Tools folder.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:45 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
That did it. Geez, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks!
I hope this means we're going to be seeing a GF ROM sometime in the new future!

Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

kris926 is just getting started

Just installed the 21054 ROM 6.1. Looks good so far.One small issue that I can't figure out (NOOB). The bottom bar does not look like the one on the first page with the larger PHONE and INTERNET buttons. I have TWO small internet labels and the soft send and end keys. I can deal with the send and end keys although they seem redundant but I don't need two internet keys. Is there an easy way to switch to the buttons pictured or at least change one of the buttons to something other than internet? I looked for cabs and menu options here and on the phone but did not see anything that made sense. Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom