PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
EDIT: well actually the tsk mgr is there it's just hidden. When I press the clock in the menu bar it drops down the task manager
Thats what I'm talking about. It not suppose to work this way, I just found you can make it popup. Now that I look at it you cannot have any running tasks in the task manager dropdown, but if you tap it once and make it showup, you can select the corner again and the notifications will drop down, even with manila running. Sometimes you have to press it more than once, but it does work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a cleaned up kitchen script to fix some of the building error, just overwrite the one in the Tools folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin's kitchen_build_rom.zip (1.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Thats what I'm talking about. It not suppose to work this way, I just found you can make it popup. Now that I look at it you cannot have any running tasks in the task manager dropdown, but if you tap it once and make it showup, you can select the corner again and the notifications will drop down, even with manila running. Sometimes you have to press it more than once, but it does work.
Thanks, man! Do youhappen to know where the reg for the tachi dialer is? I'd like to try and edit the left soft key in the dialer too. It says "OK Contacts" for some reason instead of just "Contacts"

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-17-2009, 12:49 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

One quick bit of FYI for everyone: Make sure when creating a ROM that you make ALL of the correct selections for the ROM you are creating. Know which ROM/SYS builds go with which EXT types.
I'm learning the hard way.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:58 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey,

1. long press end key is found under start>settings>personal>buttons>third tab over.
3: not sure, I never select it for 6.5 builds.
2/6: something went wrong cooking the rom
Thanks. [Thanked]
I didn't select it either- but it's there.
I agree. I just cooked another one and got stuck on the first boot screen. Flashing to shipped now. And builing with some different options while that happens.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
One quick bit of FYI for everyone: Make sure when creating a ROM that you make ALL of the correct selections for the ROM you are creating. Know which ROM/SYS builds go with which EXT types.
I'm learning the hard way.
Sweet, you learn the hard way and then tell the rest of us the easy way, lol
Old 09-17-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray

Any way to change the background on the tf screen without building a custom ROM?
I am not into buildign the ROMS, I enjoy using the genius of others
Old 09-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
Any way to change the background on the tf screen without building a custom ROM?
There's a link to the how to for panoramic bg's 1 or 2 pages back. You dont have to build a new rom you can just install different pan bg's via .cab. I think there's a panoramin bg removal cab there too if you want to go back to the old bg4all style.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
The Source of Power

And we have a WINNER!
Once I find an OEM for Sashimi, I'll be good.
A few more tweaks and a little testing to see if everything works and I'll post this on in my PowerROM thread.

Peace y'all.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
It's very possible. You just need to change the files that are modified by my panoramic mod. Please try the attached cab. It should get you back to stock gen.y 2.1 manila, except for the clock. If something gets messed up, let me know/post a screenshot and I'll try to include the right manila file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 Remove Panoramic Mod.cab (264.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom