PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Looks like I forgot to change this reg key in the Tachi PhoneCanvas OEM, so use this cab to fix it. Make sure to soft reset after installing

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DialParser]
"DLL-OEM"="ddcall.dll"
thanks!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

One thing someone just reminded me in the TP thread and I don't think I've mentioned here, is that the All Tabs Background for Rhodium will break the Rhodium digital clock, so they can't be used together

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Can I pull files from the old SYS to this new one to fix the arrows not grey-ing out? It was fine in 4.8, but the same in 4.9 and 4.9a. If i can, what files/folders would I switch out in the kitchen?

Try 21806 and see if that SYS does it because I don't have problem but then again, I use the tachi dialer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Looks like I forgot to change this reg key in the Tachi PhoneCanvas OEM, so use this cab to fix it. Make sure to soft reset after installing

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DialParser]
"DLL-OEM"="ddcall.dll"
That did the trick. There were two things I would like to try but not sure if it will work.

1- will internet explorer from 6.5 work in 6.1?
2- Will glossblack cab work in 6.1?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jyxent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutRemorse View Post
Hey - not a huge deal but the Titanium Weather isn't accpeting my postal code (Canadian) perhaps you have excluded your friends north of the border Calk? just pushed back location error... i have used both X9X 9X9 and X9X9X9 formats.
I think you're supposed to use the Accuweather location codes for Canada.

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index.asp

If you go there and search your city, there should be a locCode=<code> in the address bar. If I search Edmonton, Canada I get the code NAM|CA|AB|EDMONTON.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Oh...No...I spoke to soon. After installing the EPST cab, the phone will do ##778# now but it won't dial nothing else from the dialer.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
One thing someone just reminded me in the TP thread and I don't think I've mentioned here, is that the All Tabs Background for Rhodium will break the Rhodium digital clock, so they can't be used together
It also messed up the notifications for text messages and email! found that out the hard way lol
Old 06-15-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Oh...No...I spoke to soon. After installing the EPST cab, the phone will do ##778# now but it won't dial nothing else from the dialer.
+1 for that. I can no longer place calls out when pressing Talk on the screen - I need to press the actual hardware call key to make a call out.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yeah, I just noticed that, I guess I'll have to come up with another fix then
Old 06-15-2009, 01:29 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Try 21806 and see if that SYS does it because I don't have problem but then again, I use the tachi dialer
No, 21806 does the same thing ... the arrows never go grey.

I would just go back to 4.8 for a while, but 4.9a runs better for me and I've had no lockups like I did with 4.8.

Thanks for your help, though!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom