PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

I got that error a while ago, I believe it has to do with a bad SYS file or bad OEM.

Are you adding any of your own OEMs?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I got that error a while ago, I believe it has to do with a bad SYS file or bad OEM.

Are you adding any of your own OEMs?
It was a problem with my Google Maps OEM.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:15 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

LOL no prob! At least yours was easy..

I had an OEM for settings that gave me fits for like 2 days!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:27 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It was a problem with my Google Maps OEM.

Thanks for the reply.
I've had that error even without Googlemaps included in my options. Not sure why though.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I've had that error even without Googlemaps included in my options. Not sure why though.
check your log.txt in your temp folder
Old 05-27-2009, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Anyone know anything about this error:

"error building default.hv and user.hv!"

That happens when there is no space as the last line in a rgu or a incorrect parameter was set in a key

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That happens when there is no space as the last line in a rgu or a incorrect parameter was set in a key

Calcu, when are the links gonna be up for this new version...Excited to test it out... Also there is a new version of google maps 3.1.0.6 or something like that.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Thank you... that is a big help actually.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Persistent problem I've come across; While using WMP, if I pause the song then hit the power button, it soft resets. (And yes I have flashed shipped before loading the ROM =P ) Seems to happen no matter the config, with or without WMP skins etc...

Using the 4.7 21232 Kitchen...
Any ideas?

Last edited by Zeddicus; 05-27-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Persistent problem I've come across; While using WMP, if I pause the song then hit the power button, it soft resets. (And yes I have flashed shipped before loading the ROM =P ) Seems to happen no matter the config, with or without WMP skins etc...

Using the 4.7 21232 Kitchen...
Any ideas?
Are you running the audiopara cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom