PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
yeah...while talking on the phone.
Give TouchInCall Screen Tweak a try. I use it and it works great most of the time. It's nice because it turns off the display when help to your ear, but if you put the phone horizontal, it turns back on (good for having to press the keypad while in-call, etc.). Calcu has a version of it in the kitchen, but I think I remember somebody saying that it did not work well cooked in and that person ended up cab installing it. The cab in the thread I linked is also a more recent version I think.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:36 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
Has anyone had problems flashing ROM's made with Calkulin's WM 6.5 kitchen? I've flashed 2 ROM's from others made using this kitchen and have developed my own ROM from this kitchen and I'm getting the same problem. First, on the first bootup and after running through a few menus and programs, my device locks up. I reboot and am able to mess around more but then my "start" menu doesn't work, then device freezes again. I reboot again and I'm bricked on the "Touch Diamond" boot screen with device info below in red. I've flashed "PowerROM", "Caulkin's" and my own. I flashed back to the original 2.00 Sprint and have no problems. Any suggestions?

BTW...I'm not a "lurker" as my new profile states. I created a new user ID (used to be media5...
Flash the custom ROM immediately after flashing the Sprint SHIPPED ROM.
Then hard reset using Clear Storage [1234;YES] after the new ROM is flashed. Sometimes you have to do this twice. Don't know why, but it should work. Also, these custom ROMs sometimes take an amazingly long time to setup the first time- when you see the boot screen with the red text below, go get a cup of coffee. When you come back, you might very well have the alignment screen showing. After that point, it should work normally.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
yeah...while talking on the phone.
As mWalt said, try TouchInCallScreenTweak. I have been having some issues getting it to work with the 6.5 dialer, but i think it might be working now.

i DL'ed the latest cab version, and have OEM'ed the UC version but i'm not sure if it will work or not. I haven't tested a new ROM yet becasue right now, everything is working just fine.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

TP2 ROM is up on the first page for those that want it....

Old 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know how I get the bottom to match the color of the top ? (See Screenshot)

Old 05-20-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

the fix was posted a few pages back
Old 05-20-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah I saw that but Ive tried both the m.carrol GlossBlack VGA cab file and the GlossBlack.tsk file Calcu posted and they don't fix the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
the fix was posted a few pages back

Last edited by ilkevinli; 05-20-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
Yeah I saw that but Ive tried both the m.carrol GlossBlack VGA cab file and the GlossBlack.tsk file Calcu posted and they don't fix the issue.

soft reset? or at least change the theme then change back to the black.
mine took after i did 1 of those i cant remember which i did lol

Last edited by 2k4mach; 05-20-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks 2k4. I had to change the theme then reinstall the fix and change the theme back for it to work.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 PM
VIP Member

good deal glad it worked for ya

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom