View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
Has anyone had problems flashing ROM's made with Calkulin's WM 6.5 kitchen? I've flashed 2 ROM's from others made using this kitchen and have developed my own ROM from this kitchen and I'm getting the same problem. First, on the first bootup and after running through a few menus and programs, my device locks up. I reboot and am able to mess around more but then my "start" menu doesn't work, then device freezes again. I reboot again and I'm bricked on the "Touch Diamond" boot screen with device info below in red. I've flashed "PowerROM", "Caulkin's" and my own. I flashed back to the original 2.00 Sprint and have no problems. Any suggestions?

BTW...I'm not a "lurker" as my new profile states. I created a new user ID (used to be media5...
Flash the custom ROM immediately after flashing the Sprint SHIPPED ROM.
Then hard reset using Clear Storage [1234;YES] after the new ROM is flashed. Sometimes you have to do this twice. Don't know why, but it should work. Also, these custom ROMs sometimes take an amazingly long time to setup the first time- when you see the boot screen with the red text below, go get a cup of coffee. When you come back, you might very well have the alignment screen showing. After that point, it should work normally.

This post has been thanked 1 times.