PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just tried the cab that Calk suggested.
I'm trying the edits to the Kitchen suggested by an earlier post you suggested right now.

The first key you mention doesn't exist.
The second one has a bunch of things below it... delete all of them?
Don't delete all of them, just 'ToastBorderThemeImage'.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:33 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I just flashed a new ROM with some changes...
The first thing I noticed is that the screen alignment page on firstboot had no images on it. And it booted up and customized extremely fast.

Oh yeah, that didn't work at all. I won't go into how bad that messed everything up.

Last edited by Trident; 05-18-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just tried the cab that Calk suggested.
I'm trying the edits to the Kitchen suggested by an earlier post you suggested right now.

The first key you mention doesn't exist.
The second one has a bunch of things below it... delete all of them?

I just reflashed with the changes of Update 1 and when the HTC phone skin is enabled using the cab, I don't get the bubble anymore

Old 05-18-2009, 04:17 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!
Not only does that work, it also seems to get the S2A screen to come up much faster.
I'm going to post this new ROM and I'll include your instructions.
Freakin' awesome.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:18 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I just reflashed with the changes of Update 1 and when the HTC phone skin is enabled using the cab, I don't get the bubble anymore
Did you include the changes in the flash or do them after with the cab?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I applied the kitchen update 1 files to the kitchen and reflashed, then enabled the phone skin using the cab in system tools\phone
Old 05-18-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I installed the update 1 cab and the enable skin cab and that fixed the popup for me. You just have to make sure to reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I applied the kitchen update 1 files to the kitchen and reflashed, then enabled the phone skin using the cab in system tools\phone
Old 05-18-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

calkulin - Only the top bar is sleek black, the bottom bar is just grey color? Is there a white phone skin too?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

jljone0 is just getting started

I have a quick question regarding the GlossBlack theme. Is there a way to use the gloss black top and bottom bars with another theme? I'm currently using Blue Drop (I love the blue highlights and accents), but I really like the look of the gloss bars.
My sincere apologies if this was covered before. I tried to follow the discussion about the glssblack theme a few pages back, but most of it was way over my head.
Thanks!

By the way, Calk: Loving the latest kitchen! By far the fastest 6.5 build I've tried and I haven't had a single issue so far.
j.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
calkulin - Only the top bar is sleek black, the bottom bar is just grey color? Is there a white phone skin too?
Look back a few pages for the updated (ie fixed) .tsk. You can also find the gloss black theme at xda and do a cab install.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom