PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Is this what you are looking for? It's an .exe which can be placed in your start menu ...
Thank you. This is it.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

Hmm, before when I downloaded 4.7 it has SYS - 21502 (which is what I have now), now the topic title changed to 'May-16', but the original post is now showing SYS - 21232. Did he re-release 4.7 w/ lower sys? Thanks.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
Thank you. This is it.

np, man ... glad I could help
Old 05-18-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Is this what you are looking for? It's an .exe which can be placed in your start menu ...

Here's a cab for it
Attached Files
File Type: cab BT OnOff.cab (12.0 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Old 05-18-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Hmm, before when I downloaded 4.7 it has SYS - 21502 (which is what I have now), now the topic title changed to 'May-16', but the original post is now showing SYS - 21232. Did he re-release 4.7 w/ lower sys? Thanks.

It's a lower build # but newer in build date
Old 05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

One more cab, this one should fix the notification bubble problem with the HTC dialer
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable Phone Skin.cab (1.8 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

Thanks calkulin. You rock!!
Could you pls summarize all the cabs I need to install on top of 4.7.. seems every 10posts has a cab to fix something. Thanks!
Old 05-18-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I can't consolidate the cabs because they are only useful if you use those options but I can make a consolidated OEM zip. Just overwrite the current files(affects only 6.5 ROMs)

Edit - Well actually, here's a cab for the 4.7 21232 ROM users, updated GlossBlack.tsk, enable phone skin.cab & clear slider

Last edited by Calkulin; 05-18-2009 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:55 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

The ROM I built just showed an ugly glitch and I wanted to see if anyone else had the issue.
When I was listening to some music w/WMP, my device shut down three times. First time, it reset by itself. Second time, I was listening to a different song and it just shut down with no response to anything. Reset using a stylus an no issues until... Third time the screen had blacked and I pressed the scroll wheel to turn on the screen and instead everything stopped. Again I had to reset with the stylus.
I'm reflashing right now, but wanted to know if anyone else had this issue w/WMP running?

Old 05-18-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
The ROM I built just showed an ugly glitch and I wanted to see if anyone else had the issue.
When I was listening to some music w/WMP, my device shut down three times. First time, it reset by itself. Second time, I was listening to a different song and it just shut down with no response to anything. Reset using a stylus an no issues until... Third time the screen had blacked and I pressed the scroll wheel to turn on the screen and instead everything stopped. Again I had to reset with the stylus.
I'm reflashing right now, but wanted to know if anyone else had this issue w/WMP running?
I have the same problems with WMP/CorePlayer and multiple 6.5 ROMs from various kitchens. I just use S2P now for playing music. It works fine when the screen goes blank.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom