View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:01 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
The ROM I built just showed an ugly glitch and I wanted to see if anyone else had the issue.
When I was listening to some music w/WMP, my device shut down three times. First time, it reset by itself. Second time, I was listening to a different song and it just shut down with no response to anything. Reset using a stylus an no issues until... Third time the screen had blacked and I pressed the scroll wheel to turn on the screen and instead everything stopped. Again I had to reset with the stylus.
I'm reflashing right now, but wanted to know if anyone else had this issue w/WMP running?
I have the same problems with WMP/CorePlayer and multiple 6.5 ROMs from various kitchens. I just use S2P now for playing music. It works fine when the screen goes blank.