PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I think that you must have somehow missed some step of the process. The RGU in the tweaks folder shouldn't make a difference once the modified .tsk is selected in customizations or manually, since it will overwrite previous entries. Just to review, you modified RonArad.tsk with wince cabmanager (backgrounds only), and then made sure that RonArad.tsk was selected, right?
That Rgu was the missing link when I did all this a couple weeks ago... it may be different in my case somehow, but that was the thing that kept getting me the blue highlights (same exact thing as his screenshots).
Old 05-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Where do you people find update Application files. I have been searching for new stuff for the kitchen but all I find are cabs. I was looking for Titianium Weather 4.2 or maybe Opera 16277 and any other good stuff.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:41 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
That Rgu was the missing link when I did all this a couple weeks ago... it may be different in my case somehow, but that was the thing that kept getting me the blue highlights (same exact thing as his screenshots).
Yeah I edited the .rgu approprietly but still have blue highlights and font.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah I edited the .rgu approprietly but still have blue highlights and font.
In that same RGU change the BaseHue to the hex code for whatever color you want it to be (black is all zeroes).
Old 05-14-2009, 08:56 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
In that same RGU change the BaseHue to the hex code for whatever color you want it to be (black is all zeroes).
Hey do you have a comprehensive list\place to get hex colors that will work with the diamond. I tried using the hex system found on the internet but they are only 6 digits where as all the ones i see on the diamond are 8.. Thanks.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Hey do you have a comprehensive list\place to get hex colors that will work with the diamond. I tried using the hex system found on the internet but they are only 6 digits where as all the ones i see on the diamond are 8.. Thanks.
It's the same... just leave the first 2 as zeroes. It's universal otherwise.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
It's the same... just leave the first 2 as zeroes. It's universal otherwise.
Cool, Thanks. Trying a new rom with the basehue changed.

UPDATE: The base hue change seems to have done the trick. Thank you.

Last edited by KBZL; 05-14-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Cool, Thanks. Trying a new rom with the basehue changed.

UPDATE: The base hue change seems to have done the trick. Thank you.
Awesome... nice going, man.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ahhhh, getting an error message saying cannot open file temp\dump\myphoneconsole.exe.00409.mui\s001

anyone else ever get this? i'm trying to cook with 21231. it's probably a problem with g'reloc. too tired. i'm going to sleep.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
ahhhh, getting an error message saying cannot open file temp\dump\myphoneconsole.exe.00409.mui\s001

anyone else ever get this? i'm trying to cook with 21231. it's probably a problem with g'reloc. too tired. i'm going to sleep.
Go to your new sys and delete the skybox folders (2) and rebuild. I didn't see skybox in Calcu's old kitchen sys then I removed it...seems to be ok.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom