PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 11 \ OS 5.2.21042 v4.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6, ROMs & Cabs

incall recording oem seems to be missing the ICR_BEEP.wav file. when you start recording and then stop recording during a call (stop recording before you hang up) phone would froze and dial pad would freeze again after a soft reset. you would eventually required to do a hard reset. adding the file ICR_BEEP.wav to your incall recording oem folder before you cook or to your windows directory after you have cooked solve this issue.

however, incall recording does not seem to work like it suppose to with this kitchen. recording volume is very low from the other end. i changed to a previous kitchen (oem folder) and build it with the current base (21042) and incall recording would work fine again.

thanks for the kitchen and all your hard work. i'm not complaining, just want to be helpful.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

beejive not working for anyone else?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:25 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well so far everything has been going well without cooking in the rhodium ringers. Id like to know if anyone else here has tried cooking without them and still had no ring issues.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

steinerd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Well so far everything has been going well without cooking in the rhodium ringers. Id like to know if anyone else here has tried cooking without them and still had no ring issues.
i have the no ring issue and left out the rhodium ringers this build also. calcu posted a cab back a few pages that fixed it for me. ringer fix test 2.cab. i loaded it yesterday and have not had the problem since. running 4.6, tp2 manila.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post

i havent cooked them in since they were added in the kitchen as i use my own ringtones. so far i havent experienced the no ringer issue.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:58 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinerd View Post
i have the no ring issue and left out the rhodium ringers this build also. calcu posted a cab back a few pages that fixed it for me. ringer fix test 2.cab. i loaded it yesterday and have not had the problem since. running 4.6, tp2 manila.

Yeah i still had the no ring issue even after the fix was installed. Oh well. I guess I will just stick with what I have since I am not having the no ring issues.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

WHERE is the most recent 4.6??? is it gone
Old 04-15-2009, 10:13 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
WHERE is the most recent 4.6??? is it gone
It is on the first post. http://www.myunspace.com/?d=C29EE0CF1
Old 04-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Anyone have any thoughts on the softkey registry change for the 4RowAllprogams?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: MTS

littlerichie29 is just getting started

anybody know how to get the sideways swipe working in the email section?

ex: i am looking at a message and want to swipe to the left to go to the next message. Or when i am looking at the list of emails a left or right swipe goes between accounts?

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom