PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Did you get the Notifications and Menus from the 4.6 OEM package to work with 21028? I am currently running 21038 and had 21042 working with the menus and notifications but for some reason the menus would work in 21028.
I did indeed get it to work. What i did was use the 4.6 RC4 Kitchen that was up. Then downloaded the 21028 ROM and SYS files from the first page of this thread.

Renamed the 21042 ROM and SYS as "OLD" and copied the 21028 folders into the 4.6 kitchen and built away. Notifications and menus work great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:21 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I did indeed get it to work. What i did was use the 4.6 RC4 Kitchen that was up. Then downloaded the 21028 ROM and SYS files from the first page of this thread.

Renamed the 21042 ROM and SYS as "OLD" and copied the 21028 folders into the 4.6 kitchen and built away. Notifications and menus work great.
Maybe I just had some bad cook jobs. 21038 seems to be running beautifully so I guess I will just stick to it for now. Thanks for responding.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Anyone seeing high battery drain with 21042 RC4? I was at 100 percent at about 2am. I didnt use my phone at all because I was in bed but when I woke up at 8, 20 percent left.
I got real bad battery drain with the most recent PRL and rolled back to 60651, which has been great. Battery life, as far as sys goes, is best for me on 21028, although 21042 by itself was not cause massive drain, it just wasn't quite as good.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just a wild hunch, but will one of you guys with the ringer issues check this reg key...

HLKM>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings>SuspendResume

Make sure it is set to #777 and nothing else.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:34 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I got real bad battery drain with the most recent PRL and rolled back to 60651, which has been great. Battery life, as far as sys goes, is best for me on 21028, although 21042 by itself was not cause massive drain, it just wasn't quite as good.
Well I re-cooked my 21038 rom without some of the programs I dont use and it seems to have helped a bit. Possibly the fact that I just got a new diamond and from what I have heard, it may take some time for the battery to break in and cause less draw. We will see. I have to say though, this most recent rom I have built has been absolutely perfect for what I want, aside from the batt. life. Good stuff.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Well, I just couldn't stand the shipped sprint rom anymore. I built and flashed another TP 2 rom from the RC 4 kitchen. I used the FuzeBerry manila and disable world clock oem. So far, no probs. Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting (hint) for the next build!
Old 04-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Just a wild hunch, but will one of you guys with the ringer issues check this reg key...

HLKM>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings>SuspendResume

Make sure it is set to #777 and nothing else.

Well mine says that now, but of course the ringer is working on this build. I'm about to leave for the day, and probably won't try a reflash until a new release comes out.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah I'm also holding for the final... if the ringer matter is sorted then I feel pretty good though since TP2 Manilla doesn't really matter much to me.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

lancejt is a n00b

I'm spoiled on TP2 now. Especially since it's not crashing on me anymore. After playing with it more and more I've really grown to like it a lot.

One of my issues is that the home key is not always functioning to bring me back to the home section.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Hey Bonz ... what kind of memory usage are you getting with 21028. I just built another new one, and my memory usage runs anywhere from 40-42%. My first 21028 rom seemed to run around 38%. Just curious ...

ps -- and yes, the new finger keyboard is pretty near perfect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom