PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

After reviewing the feedback on this rom, I find it interesting to see how some folks have problems and some (like me) have absolutely none! I conclude it must be some other programs or associations and not the rom that cause the problems. The most interesting thing is the you-tube issue. I, for one, have never had a problem viewing or hearing a video on You Tube. This same scenario is repeated on almost every rom thread! Any other comments?
Old 03-01-2009, 04:05 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
After reviewing the feedback on this rom, I find it interesting to see how some folks have problems and some (like me) have absolutely none! I conclude it must be some other programs or associations and not the rom that cause the problems. The most interesting thing is the you-tube issue. I, for one, have never had a problem viewing or hearing a video on You Tube. This same scenario is repeated on almost every rom thread! Any other comments?
I was thinking the same thing. This is probably the best and fastest my phone has run since I got it. I also say that after each new build of this Kitchen! I have no YouTube problems, my keyboard doesn't lag ... maybe it is because I don't use manilla or sashimi.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-01-2009, 04:14 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I agree with other posters..
BEST ROM TO DATE!

No YouTube problems or Keyboard issues!

This is a great Kitchen!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I was thinking the same thing. This is probably the best and fastest my phone has run since I got it. I also say that after each new build of this Kitchen! I have no YouTube problems, my keyboard doesn't lag ... maybe it is because I don't use manilla or sashimi.
I use the HD manila and SD Config UC and everything works well...especially the new keyboard from the Diamond 2.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I use the HD manila and SD Config UC and everything works well...especially the new keyboard from the Diamond 2.
What exactly hd manila are You using and it works?hd hybrid 1.5 or diferent one?thanks
Old 03-01-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Are you guys with no YouTube issues (except you Meatgel, I know you don't use TouchFlo) all using the HD manila?

Also... small bug... G-Alarm 1.5.1 still not showing red "close" X on the alarm screen.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:18 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I am using the landscape Sprint manilla, and have no isses with YouTube.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I am using the landscape Sprint manilla, and have no isses with YouTube.
Ah... well so much for that theory. I'm sure it's something on my end but I'm not using anything different from 4.3, when my YouTube was money.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member

Hmm... I see a familiar name listed as "working on CDMA diamond rom" in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486471
Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
What exactly hd manila are You using and it works?hd hybrid 1.5 or diferent one?thanks
I'm using the Darylev HD manila in calc's kitchen with touch-flo. I have never used the G-alarm oem...I rarely use the phone as an alarm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom