PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hey Calcu -

Did you include the CDMA SMS Fix v2 in your latest kitchen because it's still crashing when I try to click on the text message to read.

From what I've seen, the v1c fix made sms less stable for us CDMA users with that fix, v1b with the fix worked decent but with v1c, I've seen more crashes of manila, so I will have to do more testing to narrow down the cause and leave the most stable one for the final

Old 03-27-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

ya know i just started getting the crashing with sms.......
it has been fine for about a hundred txts since i flashed. i enabled the g-sensor via flip it and thats when mine started crashing.........
disabled it in flip it and no more crashing..

thats my experience with it lol
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That's a known issue with the manila, there is a fix for it but from what I read, it creates other issues but from my experience, the 4 icon row tweak seems to fix that but you lose the new start menu
How do we build a rom w/o having the program menu at the far right? To "fix" the problem I would just rather not have that tab. (I know that was how TF2 was when I installed TF2 originally).

Also I kinda liked not having the start menu, and having that just bring up a program tab.

EDIT: Finally saw the manila start menu... trying that now.

Last edited by Tenny; 03-27-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

Hey calcu, i downloaded the sms crash file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sh#post3516457 and it worked for me, feel free to test it. No more SMS crashes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
How do we build a rom w/o having the program menu at the far right? To "fix" the problem I would just rather not have that tab. (I know that was how TF2 was when I installed TF2 originally).

Also I kinda liked not having the start menu, and having that just bring up a program tab.

EDIT: Finally saw the manila start menu... trying that now.

Enable that to get the new start menu and it will also hide the program tab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtacos View Post
Hey calcu, i downloaded the sms crash file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sh#post3516457 and it worked for me, feel free to test it. No more SMS crashes.

Thanks, I'll test it and include it if it helps the crashing
Old 03-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Something weird... I just downloaded RC2 and cooked with TP2 and no matter which tab I am at, the only thing that shows in the botton of the screen is ALL PROGRAMS and REMOVE... anyone having this issue? I have cooked and flashed twice and I got the same issue.

EDIT: Waiting on TP2 fix... manilla issue... sorry...

Last edited by jgatter; 03-27-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Telus

gottx is a n00b

Someone else have a ringer issue with the 4.6rc2? Everything is on but I don't have any sound when I receive a call . It works for SMS and email but nothing when I receive a call ...
Old 03-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Something weird... I just downloaded RC2 and cooked with TP2 and no matter which tab I am at, the only thing that shows in the botton of the screen is ALL PROGRAMS and REMOVE... anyone having this issue? I have cooked and flashed twice and I got the same issue.

EDIT: Waiting on TP2 fix... manilla issue... sorry...
Look at the previous page for your answer.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottx View Post
Someone else have a ringer issue with the 4.6rc2? Everything is on but I don't have any sound when I receive a call . It works for SMS and email but nothing when I receive a call ...
I got sound on BOTH receiving text and phone calls without any problems. Rebuild it again? or maybe something you have that disable the sound?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom