PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Anyone else getting the problem I mentioned earlier with the power button not being able to power down the phone?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i'm flashing right now drybonez, so i will let you know as soon as i get the phone booted back up i am getting the power button glitch..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
cuz it was taken down?

if you look on the last coupleof pages in this thread you will easily find the latest 4.4 beta version.
I didn't know if the site had exceeded the max downloads (assuming that there is a download limit) or if the rom was removed from the hosting page. This is why I asked the question. I merely was looking to try out a stable version, thats all. Right now 4.4 beta 2 shows that only 2 people have tried it out, so I was a bit leary of flashing the rom. Thank you for the response.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Anyone else getting the problem I mentioned earlier with the power button not being able to power down the phone?

Yeah I just saw that, that was the poweroff warning from the Diamond 2, I guess I need to start powering off my phone more often lol

Old 02-24-2009, 08:50 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Yeah I just saw that, that was the poweroff warning from the Diamond 2, I guess I need to start powering off my phone more often lol
I had a feeling it was some new stuff. Is there a way to get it to power down or do we need to roll back some files?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
I didn't know if the site had exceeded the max downloads (assuming that there is a download limit) or if the rom was removed from the hosting page. This is why I asked the question. I merely was looking to try out a stable version, thats all. Right now 4.4 beta 2 shows that only 2 people have tried it out, so I was a bit leary of flashing the rom. Thank you for the response.

Try the beta, if you don't like it, you can always go back to whatever ROM you previously had. Also, if you find any bugs, chances are they can be fixed with a cab if needed
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so i just built a new rom using beta 2 kitchen and ran into an error... during the initial customization (that runs after first boot), i got an error that says "The file: \Windows\Battery.xml does not exist!" Then it freezes and the rest of the customization freezes.. i am gonna rebuild and see if it happens again.. anyone else experience this?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I had a feeling it was some new stuff. Is there a way to get it to power down or do we need to roll back some files?

The text doesn't display without reflashing but it works
Attached Files
File Type: cab PowerOff Warning.cab (9.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
so i just built a new rom using beta 2 kitchen and ran into an error... during the initial customization (that runs after first boot), i got an error that says "The file: \Windows\Battery.xml does not exist!" Then it freezes and the rest of the customization freezes.. i am gonna rebuild and see if it happens again.. anyone else experience this?
Which battery style did you select in BuildOS?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The text doesn't display without reflashing but it works
Thank you. Will it be in the next kitchen version too?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom