View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
I didn't know if the site had exceeded the max downloads (assuming that there is a download limit) or if the rom was removed from the hosting page. This is why I asked the question. I merely was looking to try out a stable version, thats all. Right now 4.4 beta 2 shows that only 2 people have tried it out, so I was a bit leary of flashing the rom. Thank you for the response.

Try the beta, if you don't like it, you can always go back to whatever ROM you previously had. Also, if you find any bugs, chances are they can be fixed with a cab if needed

This post has been thanked 1 times.