PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:27 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario07 View Post
I want juicy 9 to come out soon.
I wouldn't hold my breath... Looks like he's working exclusively with the TP2 now. Been 2.5 months since this thread has seen an update.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

slowputer is a n00b

I guess that going overseas and not taking the phone with me was a mistake. It seems that I got the time expiration warning and wasn't there to change ROMs. Now I am stuck with a phone that does not work... It is not bricked, just have no valid OS. Since it will not connect to the computer, can't reinstall previous version of Juicy's ROM. I guess it is tie to get me a TP2 or a Blackberry or something else.
The whole story: Motorola Startac, Samsung SPH-200N, Motorola i1000+, Motorola i58sr, Motorola i560, Motorola i920, Audiovox PPC6700, HTC Diamond, HTC EVO 4G
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowputer View Post
I guess that going overseas and not taking the phone with me was a mistake. It seems that I got the time expiration warning and wasn't there to change ROMs. Now I am stuck with a phone that does not work... It is not bricked, just have no valid OS. Since it will not connect to the computer, can't reinstall previous version of Juicy's ROM. I guess it is tie to get me a TP2 or a Blackberry or something else.
Just put it in bootloader mode and flash away

(Hold -Vol and Power button down until the tri-color screen appears)

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:28 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowputer View Post
You should be able to flash through bootloader. Download rom of your choice, take the battery out of the back of your diamond and put back in, hold vol down + power. It will enter bootloader, plug up to computer via usb and flash as normal.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tim35ca is a n00b

Need good stable alternative to Juicy 8 till 9 comes out (here's hoping). Any suggestions?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim35ca View Post
Need good stable alternative to Juicy 8 till 9 comes out (here's hoping). Any suggestions?
Dive in and start flashing. It is all about personal opinion. Just about everyone cooking now days is pretty good. Also try using the search button, there have been plenty of threads started asking this exact same question.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't know whats wrong with your guy's setup, but Juicy 8 has been nothing but awesome to me...
Old 12-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Lurker

tim35ca is a n00b

090922V with WM 6.5.1 beta expired Nov 30/2009, you must not be running this version if your still going.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Lurker

tim35ca is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Dive in and start flashing. It is all about personal opinion. Just about everyone cooking now days is pretty good. Also try using the search button, there have been plenty of threads started asking this exact same question.
Looking for opinions from users of this particular ROM as I generally like it and will probably go back when and if 9 comes out.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htcdiamond
Carrier: sprint

sipher is a n00b
Unhappy Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim35ca View Post
090922V with WM 6.5.1 beta expired Nov 30/2009, you must not be running this version if your still going.
i got the same messages too when i was installing this rom what gives?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development