View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:28 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowputer View Post
I guess that going overseas and not taking the phone with me was a mistake. It seems that I got the time expiration warning and wasn't there to change ROMs. Now I am stuck with a phone that does not work... It is not bricked, just have no valid OS. Since it will not connect to the computer, can't reinstall previous version of Juicy's ROM. I guess it is tie to get me a TP2 or a Blackberry or something else.
You should be able to flash through bootloader. Download rom of your choice, take the battery out of the back of your diamond and put back in, hold vol down + power. It will enter bootloader, plug up to computer via usb and flash as normal.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.