PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

its when yo go into the photo album in the menu will be "upload to facebook" and upload to youtube"

Pretty much just lets you upload photos to those social network websites. You can really do this, if you have accounts, with email addresses they give you to upload and your picturemail.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
its when yo go into the photo album in the menu will be "upload to facebook" and upload to youtube"

Pretty much just lets you upload photos to those social network websites. You can really do this, if you have accounts, with email addresses they give you to upload and your picturemail.
i had that option once seems like ......hrmmm i know it was like photobucket and myspace options ... maybe it was the stock rom hell I cant remember
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

Is anyone else having problem with youtube?

The video runs and there's sound however the video would stick (top and bottom part) and the middle part would run fine. You can still however see the top and bottom part of the screen that was stuck from a frame in the video.

edit: while testing this out - i tried other video and they seem to run fine. It is only one video and it's the video that i saved on my favorite.

There use to be no problem with it (stock sprint rom) and now the video loads but there also like a green bar on the bottom as well at times...

link to the video to see if you have the same problem ( could be video however worked when i watched in sprint rom)

Go to youtube: search for " Kim tae hee girl on tv" it's the first link...

anyone having problem watching that on their diamond with juicy rom?

edit 2: found another video that has the same problem... what a coincidence that it's the same girl in the video. ha.

Last edited by Rollazn; 11-11-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

EnemyNSA is just getting started
Exclamation Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Had a weird bug today using 3.2.

I was composing a new text message, manually switched to landscape via long press talk key, and while I was writing the message I got a call. I could tell because the lights on the dial went all crazy.

Problem was nothing was displayed on the screen, and the text message screen was frozen. I could mute the ring with the side volume buttons, but I did not regain control of the phone until the call went to voicemail.

Kind of a lot of circumstances to happen at once.. but it happened nontheless

Just trying to be helpful!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyNSA View Post
Had a weird bug today using 3.2.

I was composing a new text message, manually switched to landscape via long press talk key, and while I was writing the message I got a call. I could tell because the lights on the dial went all crazy.

Problem was nothing was displayed on the screen, and the text message screen was frozen. I could mute the ring with the side volume buttons, but I did not regain control of the phone until the call went to voicemail.

Kind of a lot of circumstances to happen at once.. but it happened nontheless

Just trying to be helpful!
So I tested and it I can still answer the call, no lock-up, but the notification doesn't appear on screen... just rings and the light below flashes. I will try and fix.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Is anyone else having problem with youtube?

The video runs and there's sound however the video would stick (top and bottom part) and the middle part would run fine. You can still however see the top and bottom part of the screen that was stuck from a frame in the video.

edit: while testing this out - i tried other video and they seem to run fine. It is only one video and it's the video that i saved on my favorite.

There use to be no problem with it (stock sprint rom) and now the video loads but there also like a green bar on the bottom as well at times...

link to the video to see if you have the same problem ( could be video however worked when i watched in sprint rom)

Go to youtube: search for " Kim tae hee girl on tv" it's the first link...

anyone having problem watching that on their diamond with juicy rom?

edit 2: found another video that has the same problem... what a coincidence that it's the same girl in the video. ha.

so far found 3 particular video that has this problem.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
so far found 3 particular video that has this problem.
what is the commonality? aspect ratio?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollrsk8ter View Post
I have seen this a few times...uninstall PCM keyboard and it fixed my problem
I am using PCM keyboard for the last 10 or so roms I have used and have not seen anything like this.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
i had that option once seems like ......hrmmm i know it was like photobucket and myspace options ... maybe it was the stock rom hell I cant remember
I would actually like to do this for MySpace. Is it not included in the Social Engine thing?

*edit* oh that was on the Instinct... did you have one?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
what is the commonality? aspect ratio?
It only happens when the aspect ratio is full screen... once i turn it back... the green bar along with the chopped bar of picture on top goes away. However some videos i view full aspect and it's fine.

Between all four (found so far)... theres no real commonality. Their uploaded by different users but all have problems only in full screen aspect. The only commonality beside that is that the videos are all about this korean actress but surely that can't have any effect on this. lol

I'm wondering do you have the same problem or is it just me? I'm using the youtube player that comes with it. I just go search "kim tae hee girl on tv" and it's the first video. once again problem only happen when in full screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development