View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyNSA View Post
Had a weird bug today using 3.2.

I was composing a new text message, manually switched to landscape via long press talk key, and while I was writing the message I got a call. I could tell because the lights on the dial went all crazy.

Problem was nothing was displayed on the screen, and the text message screen was frozen. I could mute the ring with the side volume buttons, but I did not regain control of the phone until the call went to voicemail.

Kind of a lot of circumstances to happen at once.. but it happened nontheless

Just trying to be helpful!
So I tested and it I can still answer the call, no lock-up, but the notification doesn't appear on screen... just rings and the light below flashes. I will try and fix.