PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627V (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
Was SComp23 ever able to get the scroll wheel working??? and is he the only one with the issue?? or does everyone have it??? Thank you very much for any help!!!! I'm Thinking of taking a jump!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Unfortunately I don't believe he was able to get it working. Believe you me he tried... I was also unable to use the scroll wheel. Just wanted to let you know.
riley is correct, unfortunately I was not able to fix the problem, but I was able to figure out what it is. It's the SmartTouch.dll package, apparently the new package is device-specific, so the package we have on our Diamond actually only works on the Pro. Trident was able to find the original SmartTouch package for our diamond and I posted it here, I'm sure Juicy will include it in his next ROM.

You could do it yourself if you find out a way to delete both SmartTouch.dll's, that was where I failed.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

horizonstar is a n00b

How to add a contact from call history? I suddenly cannot add it after upgrading to Juicy 8. Anybody gives me a hint? Thanks!
Old 06-29-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

is there a way to make the volume control buttons move single bars instead of jumping when you increase/decrease volume?
Old 06-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizonstar View Post
How to add a contact from call history? I suddenly cannot add it after upgrading to Juicy 8. Anybody gives me a hint? Thanks!
I don't have this issue.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Lurker

direct202020 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Still trying to figure out this rom... I got a text earlier and for some reast the phone spoke to me and told me I had a new incomeing text from (contact's Name) subject (read the text message to me). Now I've been running J8 for about 3 days and I've had several texts but none that talked to me, and I cant seem to get it to happen again. What is that? Is there a setting for it?

Also I'm unable to use the ##DEBUG# function with this dialer for some reason. Is there a work around for that?
it is in voice command settings/notifications uncheck only during free time and also in options on messages uncheck high priority messages i always change the settings on every rom its neat to have my messages read its like having an assisant
Old 06-29-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SComp23 View Post
riley is correct, unfortunately I was not able to fix the problem, but I was able to figure out what it is. It's the SmartTouch.dll package, apparently the new package is device-specific, so the package we have on our Diamond actually only works on the Pro. Trident was able to find the original SmartTouch package for our diamond and I posted it here, I'm sure Juicy will include it in his next ROM.

You could do it yourself if you find out a way to delete both SmartTouch.dll's, that was where I failed.
Never used it much, but now that I can't I find myself needing to use it,
Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

jeffthepeff is a n00b

Bugs

1). After using voice command and some other things the sound just goes away and I go to turn it up and it doesnt do anything. When i go to turn it up i feel it vibrate when i choose the option to vibrate.

2). The camera takes pictures in portrait and when i for example try to take a contact photo holding the phone sideways it shows up sideways on the contact photo
Old 06-30-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Is there a way to change the facebook app's temp folder or cache to internal storage? I noticed that every time I checked my friends' albums and stuff, the available main memory decreased and memmaid could not free up everything. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

stlbadger is just getting started

Love this rom, but it still gets corrupted after a few days
Old 06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telass

akdmks is a n00b

is there someway we can get the old text notification sound back on this rom? i was kinda used to it and i dont like the new ones

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development