PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 02:26 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam.Wilson View Post
Well, after a soft reset to see if i can get the graphis working, guess what happens. WONT LOAD // Now im stuck with a phone I cant get past the HTC diamond screen with the red letters at the bottom, tried to do that "triggered bootload" for 30 min and cant get that either// Is my damn phone bricked?
Triggered bootloader only works if you have a .nbh ROM file in internal storage. You need regular bootloader.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Cell_crazy is a n00b

This may not be juicy ROM related - but everyone has been extremely helpful in this thread. I noticed when I click on the task bar and enter notification manager on the top line it shows my data provider and a clock counting stating how long i've been connected to data services.

Is this normal for this counter to be on, and is it normal for my phone to be connected to data for hours (the timer has gone up to 11 hours) and it never seems to stop?

Can any of you pros let me know if this counter is just letting me know that I'm connected or am I actually connected and my bill is going to be massive.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
in the people tab, I cannot get the phone to call out... The shortcut buttons aren't working and when I go into the contact and then select the number I want to call that doesn't work either.... so at this point the only way to call a contact is to go to the phone, then the contacts... The manilla contacts are not working properly to call out, but the texting is working fine in manilla
anyone else having this problem??? And is there any sort of fix it is driving me nuts!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started

Quote:

so the main issue we need to resolve is the contacts issue... I still can't get the phone to dial out from the people tab or from the htc contacts in the new manilla
+1 on this. This rom seems like it would be perfect if this issue with TF3D was fixed. I wonder if it have anything to do with world clock being removed from TF3D to fix the clock time?
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started

Quote:
anyone else having this problem??? And is there any sort of fix it is driving me nuts!
Yea I have the same problem as well. Hoping for a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_crazy View Post
This may not be juicy ROM related - but everyone has been extremely helpful in this thread. I noticed when I click on the task bar and enter notification manager on the top line it shows my data provider and a clock counting stating how long i've been connected to data services.

Is this normal for this counter to be on, and is it normal for my phone to be connected to data for hours (the timer has gone up to 11 hours) and it never seems to stop?

Can any of you pros let me know if this counter is just letting me know that I'm connected or am I actually connected and my bill is going to be massive.
I noticed this as well. It seems like data is always going, my timer says 4 hours, which is when i opened google maps for a bit. It never bothered me since i have unlimited data, I always figured it was TF3D connecting and updating facebook, but who knows....
Old 05-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I noticed this as well. It seems like data is always going, my timer says 4 hours, which is when i opened google maps for a bit. It never bothered me since i have unlimited data, I always figured it was TF3D connecting and updating facebook, but who knows....
Hey guys, Juicy addressed this already. It just an icon and he said it is not keeping data open. So it should be fine. Besides if data was on all the time, your battery would last a couple hours I would guess.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:59 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

Cell_crazy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, Juicy addressed this already. It just an icon and he said it is not keeping data open. So it should be fine. Besides if data was on all the time, your battery would last a couple hours I would guess.
Sorry Riley - I understand that Juicy and you have already commented on the data icon. But my question was more directed at the data connection timer that is continuosly active when you click on notification manager - I was just asking people if there data timer was always climbing as well.
Just more asking if this was normal or not - for peace of mind.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Sorry Riley - I understand that Juicy and you have already commented on the data icon. But my question was more directed at the data connection timer that is continuosly active when you click on notification manager - I was just asking people if there data timer was always climbing as well.
Yes, it doesn't stop. It is not specific to Juicy's rom.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
As long as you have a data connection established, this will continue to count up. Kill your data connection and the timer stops. Its pretty black and white, data on- timer on, data off-timer off. Unless the switch in the comm manager is incorrect, I would guess that a timer displaying 2 hours means that you've been connected to the net for 2 hours. This seems to be the way if works for me anyway...

On another note. Thanks for the ROM Juicy. Besides the data issue the other day, I have not one complaint! I've loaded this ROM with cabs of my liking and dialed everything in just the way I like it. It is running very fast and smooth and so far without hiccups. Thanks again!

Last edited by mlin; 05-14-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
As long as you have a data connection established, this will continue to count up. Kill your data connection and the timer stops. Its pretty black and white, data on- timer on, data off-timer off. Unless the switch in the comm manager is incorrect, I would guess that a timer displaying 2 hours means that you've been connected to the net for 2 hours. This seems to be the way if works for me anyway...

On another note. Thanks for the ROM Juicy. Besides the data issue the other day, I have not one complaint! I've loaded this ROM with cabs of my liking and dialed everything in just the way I like it. It is running very fast and smooth and so far without hiccups. Thanks again!
you mean your contacts are working properly in manilla? Or are you using titanium??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development