View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_crazy View Post
Sorry Riley - I understand that Juicy and you have already commented on the data icon. But my question was more directed at the data connection timer that is continuosly active when you click on notification manager - I was just asking people if there data timer was always climbing as well.
Just more asking if this was normal or not - for peace of mind.
As long as you have a data connection established, this will continue to count up. Kill your data connection and the timer stops. Its pretty black and white, data on- timer on, data off-timer off. Unless the switch in the comm manager is incorrect, I would guess that a timer displaying 2 hours means that you've been connected to the net for 2 hours. This seems to be the way if works for me anyway...

On another note. Thanks for the ROM Juicy. Besides the data issue the other day, I have not one complaint! I've loaded this ROM with cabs of my liking and dialed everything in just the way I like it. It is running very fast and smooth and so far without hiccups. Thanks again!

Last edited by mlin; 05-14-2009 at 05:28 PM.