PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-24-08] Juicy ROM 3.7.1 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Baaaaaaa
Old 11-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-24-08] Juicy ROM 3.7.1 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwoof View Post
thanks juicy. i flashed to juggalo and mightymike's roms. i didn't stick with them for more than 24 hours each. they just didn't have the speed that your roms do. seeing that windows waiting icon about 20 times a day was driving me insane.

i'll never leave you again, juicy
dont know what your talking about the loading screen my rom and juicy's rom bench almost identical... i think im in the lead by some change

its in your head or you didnt hard reset. either way Juicy's rom is also a thing of beauty enjoy either or.

also tobey, bahhh bahhh black sheep lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-27-2008, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started
Re: *UPDATED* [11-15-08] Juicy ROM 3.4 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nub4life View Post
I'd like to know too. In other words, is it possible to add more than one button command to that list?

ie: Long Press Send Key = rotate screen, Long Press Enter Key = voice command

try ae button plus
Old 11-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Surround
Carrier: AT&T

Tiberius85 is keeping up the good workTiberius85 is keeping up the good work

Ive noticed on 3.7.1 the Volume buttons arent working. They open the Volume control but dont adjust it and it instantly closes.

Also the YouTube app occasionally doesnt show the Play, Pause, Stop and progress bar when viewing a video and tapping the screen. Sometimes the videos dont even start and I need to reset the phone to fix it.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized
Carrier: Sprint

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius85 View Post
Ive noticed on 3.7.1 the Volume buttons arent working. They open the Volume control but dont adjust it and it instantly closes.

Also the YouTube app occasionally doesnt show the Play, Pause, Stop and progress bar when viewing a video and tapping the screen. Sometimes the videos dont even start and I need to reset the phone to fix it.

Works for me my friend "sprint".....The good old answer to that is "Hard Reset"
Old 11-27-2008, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Quick question..

I installed this rom... I did not hard reset after flashing to this rom.. I just started installing my apps right off the bat.. its running really smooth and i'm having no problems, but now i'm worried because people are saying to hard reset after you flash..

Should I hard reset? Or am I okay?
Old 11-27-2008, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
Quick question..

I installed this rom... I did not hard reset after flashing to this rom.. I just started installing my apps right off the bat.. its running really smooth and i'm having no problems, but now i'm worried because people are saying to hard reset after you flash..

I usually get better performance after hard resetting. typically "weird" errors are fixed by hard resetting.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch

Arts is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius85 View Post

Thank you very much Juicy for such a stable and fast ROM. I was on 3.4 before and I thought I was not going to flash again for a while but 3.7.1 is a much better and more stable ROM. I can report that after about 24 hours since flashing, I have had no bugs to report whatsoever.

Having learned from past mistakes, I hard reset the phone before and after installing the new ROM (I had to use the software hard reset as the manual process no longer works on my phone for some weird reason).

I did have the issue with YouTube reported above (the bottom half of the screen missing) but it went away after the first soft reset. I also had the same thing happen with Google Maps but that too went away. In short, I am really pleased with this ROM. Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch

Arts is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
Quick question..

Believe me, it is worthwhile to hard reset and redo all the configuration, you will save yourself a lot of future trouble and wasted time.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

elkilla718 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
This doesn't seem normal and I'm not sure what is at fault. Have you tried other WiFi access points?
I guess it was my WiFI since I've been connected to it all day long and no hiccups.

Thank you and happy American Thanksgiving.. I know you already celebrated your Canadian Thanksgiving but I gave thanks to Juicy at the dinner table
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development