PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-15-08] Juicy ROM 3.4 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.3] [UC]

Juicy,
Do you accept donations? I notice others who actively solicit donations on their posts, while you do not.
Pete
Old 11-17-2008, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

psvillars is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to psvillars
Re: *UPDATED* [11-15-08] Juicy ROM 3.4 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.3] [UC]

i just noticed that on the text messaging tab in tf3d the menu softkey doesn't do anything. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

I've noticed a minor bug (with the past few Juicy's) I don't know if any of you have..

For my text message notification I set it to Vibrate, Ring, and set Flash Light from 5 minutes to "No Limit" Well I realized it's only been going about 5 minutes even after changing to No Limit. Anyone else got this?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
i just noticed that on the text messaging tab in tf3d the menu softkey doesn't do anything. Anyone else having this problem?
Works perfectly for me!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
have u installed a custom theme? if so that's probably your issue.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work

People, make sure you hard reset after flashing... I have had none of the problems people have been reporting.

Juicy... question... i saw on the thread about the spoofed iPhone ID that you were working on fixing the java problems Opera was having... will this be included in 3.5? I *almost* want to flash back to 3.3 because of the loss of Facebook mobile functionality.. unless there is another way to get back to the non-iphone facebook mobile.

Anyways... I have found that this is the first Juicy rom that the FM radio has been working properly for... on previous releases, if you turned the radio on, and left it for a certain period of time (not sure exactly for how long, more than 15 minutes) without touching the device or running any other programs, and then turned it back on, you could no longer find any radio stations, would still play the current stations, but could not switch stations. Not sure what corrected this, but its awesome.

As always, thanks to Juicy and everyone who contributed!

Please don't forget to press in the rare occurrence that I have helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
People, make sure you hard reset after flashing... I have had none of the problems people have been reporting.

Juicy... question... i saw on the thread about the spoofed iPhone ID that you were working on fixing the java problems Opera was having... will this be included in 3.5? I *almost* want to flash back to 3.3 because of the loss of Facebook mobile functionality.. unless there is another way to get back to the non-iphone facebook mobile.

Anyways... I have found that this is the first Juicy rom that the FM radio has been working properly for... on previous releases, if you turned the radio on, and left it for a certain period of time (not sure exactly for how long, more than 15 minutes) without touching the device or running any other programs, and then turned it back on, you could no longer find any radio stations, would still play the current stations, but could not switch stations. Not sure what corrected this, but its awesome.

As always, thanks to Juicy and everyone who contributed!
I'm having some serious trouble with Java in Build 2745 of Opera.... I will do my best.

UPDATE: I'm ditching the iPhone User Agent, and moving to a custom i.d. that seems to be working well for me.

You will still be able to access iphone's version of facebook : iphone.facebook.com,
You will still be able to access facebook mobile : m.facebook.com,
The default will once again be: facebook.com

Last edited by Juicy47; 11-18-2008 at 01:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Juicy Roms

waynech is just getting started

I have a bug to report. I pair my phone with a TomTom GPS unit. The handsfree profile pairs fine but the wireless data no longer does. I am still on 3.3 and have reflashed and tested previous roms and it appears that this stopped working starting with 3.0. Not a "biggy" but I know that the GSM guys can even have the TomTom speak their SMS messages and can compose replys using the PND. TomTom's website states that sms messaging is not supported on CDMA, but I used to be able to get some wireless data feeds.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: *UPDATED* [11-18-08] Juicy ROM 3.5 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19974.1.2.3] [UC]

JUICY ROM 3.5 - A C4RBON RELEASE
(Juicy47, Juggalo_X, Ghettofreerydr, TobeyChris)

*** By downloading any files, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained herein ****
I will assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone. Please make sure you have followed the user guides on flashing your device.

Juicy 3.5

This ROM was built & tested with TELUS users in mind, but should work on other carriers.

Compatibility List: TELUS, Bell, Sprint, Alltel

Thanks: cmonex, ghettofreerydr, Juggalo_x, Tobey, dcd (xda)
Juggalo_X, Blue1k, EUSANPE, Starmans, hodd, Devileyezz, leanne, burnmac, jregehr, jyxent, manxam, bobbenedetti, billo0071, kevank, saflang, xxza, mercado79, fatboypup, a99tandem, flacab23
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynech View Post
I have a bug to report. I pair my phone with a TomTom GPS unit. The handsfree profile pairs fine but the wireless data no longer does. I am still on 3.3 and have reflashed and tested previous roms and it appears that this stopped working starting with 3.0. Not a "biggy" but I know that the GSM guys can even have the TomTom speak their SMS messages and can compose replys using the PND. TomTom's website states that sms messaging is not supported on CDMA, but I used to be able to get some wireless data feeds.
I don'r really have a clue... just shooting in the dark here, but could it be a setting that works kind of like Activesync, where after you are connected to a device or computer, it disables the data connection so it doesn't use your data service without you wanting it to...?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development