View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-15-08] Juicy ROM 3.4 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
People, make sure you hard reset after flashing... I have had none of the problems people have been reporting.

Juicy... question... i saw on the thread about the spoofed iPhone ID that you were working on fixing the java problems Opera was having... will this be included in 3.5? I *almost* want to flash back to 3.3 because of the loss of Facebook mobile functionality.. unless there is another way to get back to the non-iphone facebook mobile.

Anyways... I have found that this is the first Juicy rom that the FM radio has been working properly for... on previous releases, if you turned the radio on, and left it for a certain period of time (not sure exactly for how long, more than 15 minutes) without touching the device or running any other programs, and then turned it back on, you could no longer find any radio stations, would still play the current stations, but could not switch stations. Not sure what corrected this, but its awesome.

As always, thanks to Juicy and everyone who contributed!
I'm having some serious trouble with Java in Build 2745 of Opera.... I will do my best.

UPDATE: I'm ditching the iPhone User Agent, and moving to a custom i.d. that seems to be working well for me.

You will still be able to access iphone's version of facebook : iphone.facebook.com,
You will still be able to access facebook mobile : m.facebook.com,
The default will once again be: facebook.com

Last edited by Juicy47; 11-18-2008 at 01:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.