PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-12-08] Juicy ROM 3.3 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalesun View Post
two issues here,

1. juicy 3.3 seems removed from megaupload server.

2. I have juicy 2.7 flashed in my telus diamond, randomly I cannot pickup the call by either press the answer call button or press the green button on the screen. I see lots of guys complained this, do you guys have solution?
im downloading 3.3 from mega upload right now...

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:42 PM
g10
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

g10 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...585#post513585

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalesun View Post

2. I have juicy 2.7 flashed in my telus diamond, randomly I cannot pickup the call by either press the answer call button or press the green button on the screen. I see lots of guys complained this, do you guys have solution?
Old 11-14-2008, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

EvanWasHere is just getting started

Still on Juicy 3.2

I installed a new Redfly driver and now don't have "touch here to start TouchFlo3D" on my Today screen. I see it still listed in control panel, but see no "launch" button. I also tried clicking in Today and changing back and forth to "HTC Black".

Where can I find that command? (I like it thouigh that the Diamond starts without it on.. saves so much time if I just need to grab something fast with a dead battery as Juicy has mentioned)
Old 11-14-2008, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
It's not working on his ROM, that's the problem.

It runs, but it sucks compared to the stock ROM.
it runs. and you're lucky i decided to revert back to older packages as it has no advantage to me or any other telus, alltel or bell users.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
it runs. and you're lucky i decided to revert back to older packages as it has no advantage to me or any other telus, alltel or bell users.
i have to agree juicy, i as well am working on sprint tv, and if they are just going to complain about how crappy we got it work then i will drop the project completely. (mine isn't working that great either if at all on my latest release) thankfully no one is complaining rather they are helping trouble shoot the issue.

im not pointing any fingers here but, i hear allot more pissing and moaning rather then constructive feedback and trouble shooting for spint tv from the majourity of the sprint users. and there is only two sprint cooks out there that i know of. vs the 5 of us telus cooks and one alltel cook, thats conflipper. who might i add knows his stuff and is a great person to work with. anyways. its kind of hard to test and work wiht something we dont have available to us on the network. and the only help we get is from a bunch of complainers.

again this isnt singling out one person but rather giving my perspective. and dont get me wrong there are some of you sprint tv'ers that have been a great help. others sit back ride others coat tails and are the first ones to complain when something they havent even put a hand in on isnt working ot their liking. if it dont work as well as the sprint rom and your only input on the subject is "well the sprint rom works fine" then go back and use it because im starting to lose my temper with you.

Last edited by Mr. X; 11-14-2008 at 06:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

in other words?

http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant...tfuMP_prod.gif

Old 11-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
i lol'd i smell new avie
Old 11-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

Sorry But that was my point a few pages back. It's not broke for you guys.

I don't see a reason WHY you NEED to support SprintTV with older files when it's technically not broke for Telus uses. Notice the word NEED.
There are other ROMs for people that want SprintTV.
And this is coming from some one who uses SprintTV and like Juicy's ROMs.

I have to give big props for all the ones releasing ROMs cause it really seems like a BIG hassle to deal with some of US*.

Now flame me.

*I say "US" cause I have to throw in how I'm waiting for Juicy's Kitchen (:
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 11-14-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

EvanWasHere is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanWasHere View Post
Still on Juicy 3.2

I installed a new Redfly driver and now don't have "touch here to start TouchFlo3D" on my Today screen. I see it still listed in control panel, but see no "launch" button. I also tried clicking in Today and changing back and forth to "HTC Black".

Where can I find that command? (I like it thouigh that the Diamond starts without it on.. saves so much time if I just need to grab something fast with a dead battery as Juicy has mentioned)

I'm an idiot.. Nevermind. Didn't see that the "touchflo 3d" item was deleselect.

As a member of the "Sprint gang", I just want to give big thanks to Juggalo_x, Juicy, and the rest of the guys for working hard on this rom... I have no need or want for Sprint TV. Thing is crap. I can either watch a Youtube video or use my Archos to watch a movie. Thanks for making my diamond usuable guys!
Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
yes. You need to use a registry editor, go to HLKM/System/State/Hardware and then go to Headset and change it to 1.
Im obviously missing something here. I installed PHM registry editor and tried this but when I open it there are 4 things that start with HKEY and I cant get any of them to expand or do anything. Cant find anything that starts with HLKM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development