PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Update v2.7.1) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Calcu, pm me and ill send u the 20757 bt stuff
I actually already have it but 20924 is not playing nice with any BT files I use, i can either use as normal but have the disappearing issue or the 1 call issue but have more than 2 things connected and still show them. I think I found the issue but I need to edit the dll a little to fix it, so I'll play with that today
Old 11-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is there anyway to replace the blackstone landscape keyboard to the stock diamond one without a reflash? Also calcu, do you see any way to get sprint tv working without a reflash? I have everything perfect except for these two things and I really don't want to reflash.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:19 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

Care to share how to get Ev showing in Large Title Bar?
here you go, take a look at this. this is the oem i used for title bar setting, and also EVDO working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EnlargeTitleBar_4_40_0_0.zip (92.2 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Is there anyway to replace the blackstone landscape keyboard to the stock diamond one without a reflash? Also calcu, do you see any way to get sprint tv working without a reflash? I have everything perfect except for these two things and I really don't want to reflash.

Look on the first page, I made a cab to go back to the Diamond one. As for Sprint TV, I can try making a cab a little later but you will have to test it as I already fixed it in my ROM, so I can't say for sure that a cab will fix it
Old 11-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

zomoney4 is a n00b

I am new to this site.. I need a starters guide or a glossary for some of these words and terms you are using. Im trying to follow this thread but I am just comfused. I want to rock out my diamond but I need a lil help for you experience peeps here on the forum..Please help..
Old 11-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Look on the first page, I made a cab to go back to the Diamond one. As for Sprint TV, I can try making a cab a little later but you will have to test it as I already fixed it in my ROM, so I can't say for sure that a cab will fix it
That would be fantastic.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomoney4 View Post
I am new to this site.. I need a starters guide or a glossary for some of these words and terms you are using. Im trying to follow this thread but I am just comfused. I want to rock out my diamond but I need a lil help for you experience peeps here on the forum..Please help..
read through the stickies about flashing and the how-to kitchen thread to get a good start, i think the terms are even covered in there
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

calcu you might find this useful.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa913710.aspx
Old 11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post

Thanks, I found that on Sunday but it was very useful
Old 11-11-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Also, I will try to post the new kitchen and ROMs later tonight. The change log is quite long, so I'll post it when I upload everything

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development